Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm actually passing time at work but continue with your deflections:russell:

The only one deflecting and playing damage control is you.
You can't cite an instance of me playing pro-black, and you sure as hell can't cite an instance me deriding black women who date Asian men while I'm with an asian wonan.
But that didn't stop you from trying.
There isn't any substance to anything you've insinuated but you're a role player here and you're playing your role.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is no correlation and it's never going to catch on. :francis:
Of course it won't. The other day you said something that female posters have been saying since forever, and got tons of daps and reps for it. You all would never go at each other for your hypocrisy or white men. :manny: It's a tough job, but I've been doing it since November. :salute:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
I'll just leave this here...

full

@blackestofpanthers
@Kitsch
@mrken12
@milobased
@Sk3ptical
@Taharqa

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/quic...n-thread-lolbron.301266/page-42#post-15292055

But then she will say stuff like:

No Black man who respects himself can be about that #pawg life. These women's mothers and grandmothers are RESPONSIBLE for the false accusations that sent many Black men- including Emmet Till- to a horrific death. These women inherit the same mentality as their mothers and grandmothers who benefited from slavery and exploitation of our people. They birthed and raised the Klansmen and filled his head with the hatred that he uses to murder people. How is that so hard for these self hating koons to understand?

You honestly expressed what 90% + of these men really actually feel. So I ain't mad at you for keeping it one hunnert. At least you're not #PawgLife in one thread and fake militant in another.

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.