Status
Not open for further replies.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Where did you get your IQ tested? provide proof as well?:jbhmm:
When I was in school. They did that shyt one day and then put me in the "gifted" program. After that a young shorty was going to prep school and then the major leagues...:myman:

My Moms was a g!

She had me in Algebra I in junior high. :usure:She went to the school and was like fucc this arithmetic shyt.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
From the same quote that you just cited (that you've quoted over a dozen times and it hasn't caught fire because it's long been filed as trolling)

Now find where I've ever policed black women who date Asian men while dating an Asian woman.
Find where I've ever stated I was pro black while dating interracially.
:wtf:
You can't and you won't.
Said poster wants to chastise black men who date white women while running after white men while calling herself pro black.
You can't equate or derail the thread because there is no correlation.
I never made an statements about @Amethyst. The important part of your quote was at the very top. It's just funny considering what you've been dapping.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Lurking.gif

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
When I was in school. They did that shyt one day and then put me in the "gifted" program. After that a young shorty was going to prep school and then the major leagues...:myman:

My Moms was a g!

She had me in Algebra I in junior high. :usure:She went to the school and was like fucc this arithmetic shyt.
Elementary school??????????????????????????????????:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Still no proof whatsoever:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Lmao @ nikkas being attracted to wht bytches. but cry when a blk women finds a non blk man attractive.
That's why the blk community is fukked up. Too much hypocrisy, and when theres hypocrisy u usually find bull shyt. The black community is filled with nothing but bull shytters. Thats why nothing is accomplished.
I swear u nikkas are elementary.U can still be pro blk, and find other races attractive.
Being pro black is all about wanting and working to build a better reality for blks globally. But some of us can't even get along with Non American Blks....

There's alotta non-blk men and women who can't stay out of blk p*ssy, or can't can't keep their mouths off of blk dikk,but when the race topic comes up, u see their racist views. They still will put their race and community first.

A person being pro blk is all about their mind state and contributions to the blk community ie. A Harry Belafonte or maya angelou...

We should b focused on acclimating resources

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Amethyst Isn't black. What black person you know drops that word like that?
I'm not talking about @Amethyst. I already commented on her usage of the n-word ( a word that I don't use in any form). I'm discussing how you quote me nonstop, but when presented with multiple male posters who post worse things than I have you're silent. Everyone always talks about the "sisterhood", but the brotherhood has any and everyone beat.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
If you sent Scarberry dikk pics, I can see why you're pissed. You're defending your precious ugly cumbucket PAWG.

I like how you accuse every guy who doesn't like you of sendin me dikk pics.

The truth is that nobody in this thread is in my pm's.

You just mad that my inbox is poppin and all you could get was the ugliest white dude on the Coli

:scust: Wtf is going on in here. The craziness from both sides

:snoop: one side is using a racist white woman to promote the black male hate agenda

:snoop: the other side is masking their swirl fetish by trying to spin the hate of a racist white woman into something positive.

Neither side likes black men :deadmanny:

You actually believe I'm racist cuz this crazy bytch said so? Like I said before I love black men and women, as well as all other races. I don't hate anyone based on race. And I barely hate anyone period.

Next you gonna try to tell me I'm racist cuz I don't like Drake or Kanye. :dead:

Why you tryin to say I hate black men though? I fukkin LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them! Quit white men long ago and fukk strictly black men.

White dudes still hit on me and I try to politely express that I'm not interested but they keep tryin so I get frustrated and blurt out shyt like "Well I only fukk black men!!!" and they get mad :russ:

Nah, she's a hater. Actin excessively aggressive and defensive lately, tellin all kinds of people to kill themselves and their families and throwin shade on black men for messin with white girls while she's out here all googly-eyed for some ugly white dude.

They're mad because I was DEFENDING Black men. I consider the n word ending in anything er or a to be equally offensive.

Strawberry was calling Black men n words all up and through her posts.

I was not. Why you tryin to keep accusing me of being racist and droppin n bombs left and right?

I didn't specifically address any poster with an n bomb, I addressed white/Asian/Latino posters all the same.

And that was back in May, 5 months ago.

And I have apologized.

And I have served a 20 day ban.

And you still can't get over it?

And you're outchea shyttin on black men while I'm worshipping their dikks (and that makes me racist)?

And you're lusting over some white guy and his fukkin pick up truck?

:mjlol:

180 IQ :comeon: :duck:

the "vigor" of his posts make it so obvious that he's a poster masquerading as a woman. :russell:

now for what reason and whether said poster is even black is up for speculation.

i think a reasonable compromise would be to ban both her and busted cac-berry. :sas2:
Ban me? wtf for? I just finished serving a 20 day ban and I haven't done shyt to deserve a 2nd ban. :umad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.