• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Its kinda like when people use big words excessively,they lack education. When people bring up IQ (you being 160 is slim to none) They lack intelligence. You probably took an online test for your IQ and now you walk around with it proud. In reality, you have to go to an actual person that's certified to give you an IQ test.

You still love white man though. No one can take that from you.
Unlike you, white people do not phase me. I grew up around some of the wealthiest white people on the planet. I've seen the little man behind the curtain. I've never dated (touched, held hands, nothing) a white man, BUT IF I DID, I'd certainly come back here and make a thread about it since you're so pressed about it.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Unlike you, white people do not phase me. I grew up around some of the wealthiest white people on the planet. I've seen the little man behind the curtain. I've never dated (touched, held hands, nothing) a white man, BUT IF I DID, I'd certainly come back here and make a thread about it since you're so pressed about it.
You already expressed your love for the white man. Your not about that pro-black life.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

From the same quote that you just cited (that you've quoted over a dozen times and it hasn't caught fire because it's long been filed as trolling)

If someone wants to date interracially and they find someone interested, let 'em cook.

Now find where I've ever policed black women who date Asian men while dating an Asian woman.
Find where I've ever stated I was pro black while dating interracially.
:wtf:
You can't and you won't.
Said poster wants to chastise black men who date white women while running after white men while calling herself pro black.
You can't equate or derail the thread because there is no correlation.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Its kinda like when people use big words excessively,they lack education. When people bring up IQ (you being 160 is slim to none) They lack intelligence. You probably took an online test for your IQ and now you walk around with it proud. In reality, you have to go to an actual person that's certified to give you an IQ test.

You still love white man though. No one can take that from you.
My IQ is 180 bytch. Verified from jump.
Check my post history.

And solve this baby math problem while you're at it:

Given φ=x²-y²z find ∇φ at (1,1,1)

Status
Not open for further replies.