• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
All it takes is a couple complaint threads, a few people reporting her posts where she's droppin n bombs, and maybe a pm or two to admin for her to get a 20 day ban.

:umad:

bytch needs to cool off.

I swear she turned into a hoodrat while I was banned. She's typin like she's got tear drops tattooed under her eyes these days.

Dunno why she's so aggressive all of a sudden. She got issues. :wtf:

You're the one with issues.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
@II Tone @Taharqa
All it takes is a couple complaint threads, a few people reporting her posts where she's droppin n bombs, and maybe a pm or two to admin for her to get a 20 day ban.

bytch needs to cool off.

I swear she turned into a hoodrat while I was banned. She's typin like she's got tear drops tattooed under her eyes these days.

:mjpls:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
@II Tone @Taharqa

bytch needs to cool off.

:what: Heffa she was saying it in reference to you saying it.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
From my understanding @Panthera liked that @Bless't was taking a more traditional courtship type approach with the woman

Which is not highly praised on the coli:francis:

That spin though.
ApeOWlR.gif

The thread had nothing to do with black men and she still found a way to throw shots. :francis:

And @Bless't was probably on some :duck: anyway. We saw his intentions later in the thread and you still want to act like he was coming from a good place. :mjlol:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
That spin though.
ApeOWlR.gif

The thread had nothing to do with black men and she still found a way to throw shots. :francis:

And @Bless't was probably on some :duck: anyway. We saw his intentions later in the thread and you still want to act like he was coming from a good place. :mjlol:
Buddy was on some stir the pot :troll:ing

Status
Not open for further replies.