Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
That spin though.
ApeOWlR.gif

The thread had nothing to do with black men and she still found a way to throw shots. :francis:

And @Bless't was probably on some :duck: anyway. We saw his intentions later in the thread and you still want to act like he was coming from a good place. :mjlol:

Yall nikkas are legit crazy

I couldn't give a fukk if Panthera want to shade black men and I can't speak on if that was her intention with that post....

Fact is, my feelings towards men (of all races) are negative and bitter as fukk and I think you're all some shyt so (including this poorly organized witch hunt of a thread). ....:mjlol: coli helping me work on all that tho

I think the bytch spoke her mind you tryna tell her and the rest of the board how somebody else should be viewing the world :russ: another e-control freak also Bless't has no reason to lie but again I can't determine either way, just take shyt at face value and k.i.m

:stopitslime: fukking bullies

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I couldn't give a fukk if Panthera want to shade black men and I can't speak on if that was her intention with that post....

Fact is, my feelings towards men (of all races) are negative and bitter as fukk

:mjpls: So you decide to post at a mostly male forum and expect everything to be smooth? Makes sense. :skip:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Fact is, my feelings towards men (of all races) are negative and bitter as fukk and I think you're all some shyt so (including this poorly organized witch hunt of a thread). ....:mjlol: coli helping me work on all that tho

I think the bytch spoke her mind you tryna tell her and the rest of the board how somebody else should be viewing the world :russ: another e-control freak also Bless't has no reason to lie but again I can't determine either way, just take shyt at face value and k.i.m

:stopitslime: fukking bullies
:whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.