mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
link to chocolate fetish thread i need to see these negro bedwenches slipping
2e4evqe.png
It was merged in the Casserole of fukkery thread in The Bushes so it's somewhere in there.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna donate to your gofundme too, but I don't wanna have my posts deleted :mjpls:
what are you gonna do? post info that I willingly put on here:disnikka:

A woman trying to downplay foul behavior from another (alleged) woman? Color me shocked.
I'm not downplaying anything. all these threads are pointless including the one about the white guy dropping the n-bomb. It's not like you can get rid of them so again, what's the point?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm not downplaying anything. all these threads are pointless including the one about the white guy dropping the n-bomb. It's not like you can get rid of them so again, what's the point?

Yeah you are. You've never taken that approach for any of the other exposal threads.

The poster you're trying to defend has posted nothing but anti-black male propaganda so the thought of "her" throwing around the n-word is not a stretch.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I have no quarrels with you officer
e5061518.png
well it sounded like you were getting ready to buck so it ain't a thang if you want to:mjpls:

Yeah you are. You've never taken that approach for any of the other exposal threads.

The poster you're trying to defend has posted nothing but anti-black male propaganda so the thought of "her" throwing around the n-word is not a stretch.
Did you miss my thread where I said I was no longer gonna be an active participant in trolling and fukkery? so yes, from now on that is my approach. Just admit that you guys love all the negativity bc it riles you up. Ignore and keep moving, it's really not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.