• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm not overlooking her racism. Fucc that bytch with a fuccin cutlass!

Let that bytch expose the azzholes that was sending her dikk pics!

Call those b*stards out!

She out chea calling people niggga/nigggger and these morons are STILL sending her dikk pics!

You cannot connect the dots?

The irony?

The sarcasm of @bcrusaderw 's post???

The fact that @bcrusaderw made a similar thread before that bytch got banned and muthafuccas brought proof.

How is this not clear to you?:snoop:

Oh you mean this is sarcasm :jbhmm:
Strawberry is a disgusting racist, but she holds the key to some very entertaining PMs. :manny: Why haven't any of you tagged her? :stopitslime:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Ill just leave this here

hqdefault.jpg

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Don't forget her calling Black men n!ggers all over the Coli!

Liar

You're an idiot who cannot possibly begin to fathom the subtleties of my posts in proper context. Once again, I welcome you to kill your entire family at Christmas and come back and tell us about it.

She called Black men n!gger MULTIPLE times, and YOU are defending her...

We don't need you on the earth.

For the 8533892th time I never particularly referred to any black poster with a n-bomb.

You startin to look weak outchea so you're makin up shyt to try to support your claims.

I may not always agree with all the Black women on the Coli.

But one thing I'll never ride with is a racist POS calling Black men n!ggas ALL OVER THE COLI.

It's amazing how y'all stupid muthafuccas forgot all about that.

That's never changed for me.

The hit dogs have hollered and the buckdancers have shown themselves.

Strawberry called y'all N!GGERS, y'all are ok with it, so please carry on kissing her ugly flat herpelitic azz...

Y'all AGREE with a racist POS who calls you a N!GGER

All over the Coli? Bish where? You gonna quote those 3 posts from May that were addressed to nobody in particular?

You really reachin, ain't you?

I'm coming at a POS racist that called y'all stupid steppin fetchit Bojangles buck dancing muthafuccas N!GGERS!!!

Do you AGREE with scrawberry that YOU ARE- IN FACT- A N!GGER????

Because it sounds like YOU DO.

Once again, I never addressed any black man in particular with an n bomb. Just because you desperately want it to be true doesn't mean it actually happened.

You outchea talkin shyt with no receipts. Go dig up the posts. They're not addressed to any black men in particular. And you still gonna sit here like a dumb stubborn ass ho and pretend like they were.

Is your life really so boring that you have nothing better to do with your day than spread lies about someone you've never met?

So you agree with Scarecroe that Black men on the Coli are N!GGERS???

Because that's what you're really saying.

You're a ridiculous ass bytch :wtf:

You're support op who's asking strawberry for pms how is that coming at her? You say shyt bout black men all the time. You and strawberry both need to drink bleach and call it a day. My last response to you. Keep it moving

Why you comin at me, who the fukk are you?

Ain't they though?

She calls people niggger/nikkka/nukka and these fools put their capes on!

Why you always lyin?

You really should kill your parents and children if you're too stupid to NOT know that a white woman calling Black men nikkkka/niggger or whatever is never OK.

I was never doing that so I guess you're the stupid one here. :umad:

I still have yet to see anybody actually defend Strawberry.

That's cuz they don't wanna get hit with negs. It's cool, I understand. My pm's are poppin again and that's all that matters. :wub:

I'm not overlooking her racism. Fucc that bytch with a fuccin cutlass!

Let that bytch expose the azzholes that was sending her dikk pics!

Call those b*stards out!

She out chea calling people niggga/nigggger and these morons are STILL sending her dikk pics!

You cannot connect the dots?

The irony?

The sarcasm of @bcrusaderw 's post???

The fact that @bcrusaderw made a similar thread before that bytch got banned and muthafuccas brought proof.

How is this not clear to you?:snoop:

What is clear is that you and @bcrusaderw are desperate to get a glimpse into my pm's.

I'll drop something once my rep is in the green :sas2:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Liar

For the 8533892th time I never particularly referred to any black poster with a n-bomb.

You startin to look weak outchea so you're makin up shyt to try to support your claims.

All over the Coli? Bish where? You gonna quote those 3 posts from May that were addressed to nobody in particular?

Once again, I never addressed any black man in particular with an n bomb. Just because you desperately want it to be true doesn't mean it actually happened.

You outchea talkin shyt with no receipts. Go dig up the posts. They're not addressed to any black men in particular. And you still gonna sit here like a dumb stubborn ass ho and pretend like they were.

Is your life really so boring that you have nothing better to do with your day than spread lies about someone you've never met?

Why you always lyin?

That's cuz they don't wanna get hit with negs. It's cool, I understand. My pm's are poppin again and that's all that matters. :wub:

What is clear is that you and @bcrusaderw are desperate to get a glimpse into my pm's.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Liar

Why you always lyin?

Asked and answered... We know you scrubbed your post history, so we kept PROOF just in case.

THERE IS NO GOOD WAY TO USE THE N WORD!!!! EVER!!!!:ufdup:
So no thread was made on how @Strawberry was using Nikka left and right? @Guwopaveli already exposed @biscuitsnbangers for using it but she still was not ban and that thread was send to the bushes, now here we go again another cac using nikka and nothing has happen to her yet.

And this last one :sas2:

Looks like she really want to call the people that were confused a nikka with a "ER" .... also said they need to go back to school.

And finally look at her excuse on why she used it

Sounding like a lot of
full

And i could not get the other post because she went back and edit some of them... shout out to @stirfry220 he posted her quotes in a different thread before she edit them.

@mrken12 @Barnett114 @Emperor_ReinScarf @TheStripper @ProBlack Panther @Prodigal Syndicate @Raedawn07 @2meo @AJtheOne @Billy Ocean @Flexo Rodriguez @BlackManLiveFromLondon @CinnaSlim @Kitsch @Audemar @KOOL-AID @Tommy Knocks @blackestofpanthers @Maas Darko @calixprynce @#SOG_soldier @Prynce @realdarkphoenix @Bishop KG Dinero @bdizzle @DarlingNikki @PeridotPuss @Supreme HD @TMNT4000 @Matt504

Status
Not open for further replies.