• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Asked and answered... We know you scrubbed your post history, so we kept PROOF just in case.

THERE IS NO GOOD WAY TO USE THE N WORD!!!! EVER!!!!:ufdup:
You're sayin that I use n bombs to address black men which is untrue.

You outchea lyin and lookin ridiculous/pathetic/weird.

You're mad about some old posts from May. Your life must be so exciting!!

How did I scrub my post history while I was banned? i couldn't access my account, I could only see my alerts poppin off.

Funny how many alerts I got while I wasn't even here.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm on my way back from the library but when I get home I'll post some quotes. :mjlol:

:whoa: :ufdup:
I'm boarding school and Ivy League educated with an IQ of 180... I speak 4 languages...

GTFOWTBS...

Working hard vs. Working smart is that motivational speaker bullshyt jargon...

If you're NOT an a$$hole (which you obviously are) and have a good track record of getting things done/being reliable, then you CAN & WILL go further than the a$$hole who may have all the degrees and/or IQ.

Nobody likes an a$$hole...

a$$holes end up lonely and bitter, paying for a$$ of backpages/stripclubs OR tricking off on their "girlfriends" or having to pay for people to hang out with them...

a$$holes don't trust anyone, because they cannot be trusted and they live their lives bitter and disconnected...

Check and mate...

This shyt is chess... not checkers...

Sorry Charlie but my IVY league STEM degrees shyts on YOUR LIFE.

Where I work, IT is the fuccin help.

The Help?

And no one likes you IT fakkits anyways...

Do you have a security clearance?

How about a degree in Computer Science from a Top Ten university?

You're like a computer janitor.

Hit me up when you've got a $30 million dollar contract budget.

I'm glad that your limited skill set has enabled you to earn a living, but EVERYONE KNOWS that you don't need a degree to get six figures in IT. Shyt, even the Feds will pay your ICDC azz 6 figures if you have certs.

I'll be at The Game this year with my fellow alum while your greasy stinkin azz is runnin cable into a cubicle.

No offense to the IT guys who aren't azzholes, but y'all are some annoying fuccs.

Can't even write a line of code to save your life, but acting like you're more than a computer jockey.

You're like the guy who cleans the airplane trying to talk shyt to the pilot.

Boy bye. You cannot touch an engineering degree, certs or not. We making the next generation of chips run faster, designing the next Boeing commercial jet cockpit and you're on the Coli all day in between HELP desk calls.

You've have certs, I make discoveries. And yes there are Black women out here in STEM making $$$... you just don't know any, because you're just the HELP. :martin:And no way are we fuccin with the help. As a matter of fact, my homegirls clowned thee FUCC out of a chic who actually was letting the IT guy spit game to her.... :what:She was like what the FUCC you doing talking to the IT guy? FUCC wrong with you???:scust:

You might as well work at the car wash in the parking garage, cause WE DONT FUCC WITH YOU!!!:lolbron:

I was enlightened probably from elementary school. I was raised in a Black liberation household. I learn African/African American history at HOME. I had zero expectation of or desire for "acceptance" from cacs. Ever. When I left home for boarding school and the university I encountered other like minded Black people who made up a good number of the Black student population. I did not judge or look down on middle/upper class Blacks because they hadn't had the Northeastern Urban experience. We had cool Black people from all over. Some were rich AF (like from Beverly Hills, children of NBA players, top politicians, top executives, etc.) BUT NONE OF US were in love with or in awe of cacs. Never that. We did not date them, we did not drink with them, we were cordial and genial, BUT we weren't trying to get set up. No matter how much money you have, a cac can/will set you up.

The MASTER TEACHER, John Henrik Clarke taught at Cornell, an Ivy League school. So it just depends on who was there when you were there and what type of folks you linked up to.

I'd never expect a classroom full of cacs to care about African history.
I think if you go to college looking for a social experience, then college may suck.

I was blessed to meet some very good people who had no illusions about the ways of cacs.

I grew up in the straight up and down hood and the only guy I dated from my town was/is a nerd. As in a math PhD from a top 5 university. What matters most is to develop your character and self confidence. Don't beat yourself up because you don't think Black women like you. There's probably some fly shorty who's also a nerd who's feeling you, but waiting on you to make the move. During the time I dated him, the star athlete and all the other pretty muthafuccas wanted me... Bad... But there was something about him, that just stood out. He was attractive, athletic, adventurous and fun. We used to chill hard. After he finished high school, and was on leave from the Army, he came back to my family's house looking for me, but I was long gone.:wow: (I left home early- I got into college at 16).

Point is, if you have good character, confidence and a good attitude, you can attract a good woman.

It would be right without using the confessions thread. :troll:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
13.gif

Prynce

Daps
Well the proof and truth has been posted repeatedly. When are y'all going to stand up against this demon?
I don't give a flying fukk about that cave hoe but the coli doesn't ban people and she is already deep in the red and is universally hated

Not much we can do :manny:

I already neg her on sight and she doesn't have any dirt on me so I let my disdain for her be know

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Just lettin' dem n' bombs with the er' fly of the tip of her fingers in a rant after rant after rant... :mjpls: :dame: :ban:

Home girl seemed a little too comfortable typing all that :jbhmm:

Nope. That's what YOU are doing.

You're defending a white woman that called many Black men on the Coli "n!gger"

How do you justify that?

I'll wait

You are retarded. She's calling for that bytch to EXPOSE the c00ns that sent her dikk pics AFTER she called them n!ggers

Don't forget her calling Black men n!ggers all over the Coli!

You're an idiot who cannot possibly begin to fathom the subtleties of my posts in proper context. Once again, I welcome you to kill your entire family at Christmas and come back and tell us about it.

She called Black men n!gger MULTIPLE times, and YOU are defending her...

We don't need you on the earth.

I may not always agree with all the Black women on the Coli.

But one thing I'll never ride with is a racist POS calling Black men n!ggas ALL OVER THE COLI.

It's amazing how y'all stupid muthafuccas forgot all about that.

That's never changed for me.

The hit dogs have hollered and the buckdancers have shown themselves.

Strawberry called y'all N!GGERS, y'all are ok with it, so please carry on kissing her ugly flat herpelitic azz...

Y'all AGREE with a racist POS who calls you a N!GGER

I'm coming at a POS racist that called y'all stupid steppin fetchit Bojangles buck dancing muthafuccas N!GGERS!!!

Do you AGREE with scrawberry that YOU ARE- IN FACT- A N!GGER????

Because it sounds like YOU DO.

So you agree with Scarecroe that Black men on the Coli are N!GGERS???

Because that's what you're really saying.

Nothing fake about me. I don't agree with that POS calling Black men N!GGER then and I don't agree now.

But I see you've changed your tune though...
:mjlol:

You need to google subtlety. Because that whole thing went over your dumb azz head.

I swear it's like being in the slow class.

I just can't with you basic bytches.

It's ok for Starwars to call Black men N!GGER now???:beli:

You really should kill your parents and children if you're too stupid to NOT know that a white woman calling Black men nikkkka/niggger or whatever is never OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.