Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Shut the fucc up bytch! You retarded illiterate b*stard! How the fucc you're gonna respond to what the fucc you THINK I said you low IQ illiterate buck dancing c00n ass fakkit! Get your father to read it if you can't. You're the one caping!

Too stupid to read five fuccin sentences.

Get back to your mopping you stupid muthafucca and DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!!

I hate stupid, illiterate, ignorant muthafuccas like you!

I hope you don't reproduce, but if you have or did, go DROWN those b*stards because the earth doesn't fuccin need you...

Stupid muthafucca

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I guess you've been buck dancing for that ugly bytch too? I see you muthafucca.

I care as little about her as I do you.
It's simply hilarious that not even 24 hours after you licked the heels of a white man (who by your definition would have been fetishizing white women if he were black) you want to puff your chest because it's pink p*ssy instead of pink dikk on the line.
Your soft shoeing behind wants to don a kufi when you see a white woman in eyesight but you'll set that motherfukker on fire if her son asks you the time.

Again, sit your ass down.
:laff: :camby:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Are you a guy? A guy that hits girls?

fukkin p*ssy smh

AYO @cook @Brooklynzson You guys lettin dudes threaten girls with violence openly on the board now?

:martin:

You chose to sign up here.
ylGNc5H.png

No one is making you stay here.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
I care as little about her as I do you.
It's simply hilarious that not even 24 hours after you licked the heels of a white man (who by your definition would have been fetishizing white women if he were black) you want to puff your chest because it's pink p*ssy instead of pink dikk on the line.
Your soft shoeing behind wants to don a kufi when you see a white woman in eyesight but you'll set that motherfukker on fire if her son asks you the time.

What's really going on guys? :merchant:

Status
Not open for further replies.