• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Shut the fucc up bytch! You retarded illiterate b*stard! How the fucc you're gonna respond to what the fucc you THINK I said you low IQ illiterate buck dancing c00n ass fakkit! Get your father to read it if you can't. You're the one caping!

Too stupid to read five fuccin sentences.

Get back to your mopping you stupid muthafucca and DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!!

I hate stupid, illiterate, ignorant muthafuccas like you!

I hope you don't reproduce, but if you have or did, go DROWN those b*stards because the earth doesn't fuccin need you...

Stupid muthafucca
:upsetfavre::palm::laff::laff::laff::laff:

You c00nettes are one of a kind :laff:. Black queens y'all :laff:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fucc up bytch! You retarded illiterate b*stard! How the fucc you're gonna respond to what the fucc you THINK I said you low IQ illiterate buck dancing c00n ass fakkit! Get your father to read it if you can't. You're the one caping!

Get back to your mopping you stupid muthafucca and DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!!

I hope you don't reproduce, but if you have or did, go DROWN those b*stards because the earth doesn't fuccin need you...

Stupid muthafucca
:damn:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps

Stupid muthafucca

:merchant:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Stupid muthafucca

:merchant:
Charged up.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd

Stupid muthafucca

So much anger and it's almost Christmas :mjcry:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
i think conditionally pro black is the right word for @Amethyst

How do I reconcile my feelings for this white dude I just met with my #ColiMilitantcy

Honestly, I can separate historical events from INDIVIDUAL people, and I've honestly never had a problem with white people interpersonally BUT as a Black woman should I be more suspicious of a white man. This guy is super dope, he's handsome, manly, kind, hardworking. And he's a grown ass man.

I've been around white people my whole life, but I've never give a white man a chance...

What's happening to me?

As a matter of fact, he's a man to me. Just like any other man. The only reason I'm pointing out that he's white is because I'm posting on the Coli.

He's soooo masculine. Hunting, fishing, horseback riding and all that other shyt. And he has a pickup truck soooo high that I damn near need a ladder to get in.

It was love at first sight though.

Am I getting soft?:wow:

I guess I am not easily moved by men. I get approached by all kinds of men, but most of the time, just nothing. This man was intriguing and very secure. He seemed genuinely friendly- not thirsty. He's also very well rounded and seems very optimistic. A lot going for himself too. Thank you.
Seems like a cool dude. Good luck!!!!

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.