• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
She's NOT welcoming her back! :snoop:She's being sarcastic. Either you're retarded OR you don't want those PMs you sent scraw berry to get released.

You ain't gotta lie Craig...:ufdup:

I wanna see those PMs too, so I can know which of y'all bed bucks was thirst trapping for that racist POS @Strawberry

:sas2:You're deflecting because you don't want to get exposed.

Stop :cape:for that racist bytch.

Let her post those PMs so we can see which ones of y'all are buck dancing steppin fetchit bootlicking c00ns!:demonic:

well if she's being sarcastic.. then it's whateva :manny:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
She's NOT welcoming her back! :snoop:She's being sarcastic. Either you're retarded OR you don't want those PMs you sent scraw berry to get released.

You ain't gotta lie Craig...:ufdup:

I wanna see those PMs too, so I can know which of y'all bed bucks was thirst trapping for that racist POS @Strawberry

:sas2:You're deflecting because you don't want to get exposed.

Stop :cape:for that racist bytch.

Let her post those PMs so we can see which ones of y'all are buck dancing steppin fetchit bootlicking c00ns!:demonic:
I'm not even gonna read all dat :skip:. I was one of the first nikkas on the site to neg strawberry. Miss me with all that extra shyt.

You really gonna throw on the capes for a known white supremacist? :dame:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I think it's fair to assume that anyone attacking @bcrusaderw has sent dikk and azz pics to scarecrowberry :scust:

Since this is OBVIOUSLY a sarcastic thread which is a continuation of the request for scarecrow to release those PMs, so we can see who's REALLY a bed buck c00n on the Coli.

You had your nose all up @Bless't ass yesterday and today you're a black panther because you see a white woman.
Take your cape off and sit your conditionally pro-black ass down. :laff: :camby:

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I'm not even gonna read all dat :skip:. I was one of the first nikkas on the site to neg strawberry. Miss me with all that extra shyt.

Been trying to warn yinz since I posted that about how st0rmfr0nt mentions this site on there site.

They infiltrating like crazy b.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup:No it's not! I want to know who the buck dancing c00n azz fakkits are that keep sliding in her PMs.

Any fakkit that can sweat a racist POS like scarecrowberry needs to be EXPOSED!

Fucc scrawberry and her harem of buck dancing c00ns!:scust:
:sas2:oh another with a different personality depending on the forum section

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

Shut the fucc up bytch! You retarded illiterate b*stard! How the fucc you're gonna respond to what the fucc you THINK I said you low IQ illiterate buck dancing c00n ass fakkit! Get your father to read it if you can't. You're the one caping!

Too stupid to read five fuccin sentences.

Get back to your mopping you stupid muthafucca and DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!!

I hate stupid, illiterate, ignorant muthafuccas like you!

I hope you don't reproduce, but if you have or did, go DROWN those b*stards because the earth doesn't fuccin need you...

Stupid muthafucca

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Shut the fucc up bytch! You retarded illiterate b*stard! How the fucc you're gonna respond to what the fucc you THINK I said you low IQ illiterate buck dancing c00n ass fakkit! Get your father to read it if you can't. You're the one caping!

Too stupid to read five fuccin sentences.

Get back to your mopping you stupid muthafucca and DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!!

I hate stupid, illiterate, ignorant muthafuccas like you!

I hope you don't reproduce, but if you have or did, go DROWN those b*stards because the earth doesn't fuccin need you...

Stupid muthafucca
That ETHER! :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.