Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know the exact percentage state by state, nonetheless, I have no issue with black women dating outside their race.We can still EXPAND the African American population with the black women of our choosing.Y'alls some sensitive azz bytches.
Get out cha fellings you bytch azz nikka.

Fyck out here.
there are already far less men, and then they marry out at a staggering rate. so i dont think there will be any expansion of the "native" aa population, most likely a decrease, especially if the biracials continue to mové towards id'ing as their own category.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
You're right. My fault. I was ignorantly confident.

How do you propose I go about the rendezvous?
First,don't go on the internet for dating input that's what females do for ATTENTION.

I knew you had female tendencies.

Fyck outta here.

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
there are already far less men, and then they marry out at a staggering rate. so i dont think there will be any expansion of the "native" aa population, most likely a decrease, especially if the biracials continue to mové towards id'ing as their own category.
I know that in some states the ratio between black men and women is fairly large, but until you can provide statistical fact, I can't answer in absolutes.

Furthermore, biracials make up a small percent when compared to the overall African American population. As numbers stand today, there are enough African American women for black men to sacrifice to any race they want to date or marry and we will still have enough black women to reproduce to expand our population.
I should have listened to you sooner. I fukked up.

Forgive me?

Please?

It's all good.

Have fun on your date.

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
@bcrusaderw can you provide the numbers to go along with this information? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dudes is giving salutes to a white man for dating a black woman:whoo:
What a time to be alive :wow:

you all are constantly congratulating each other for running up in pawg, paag, and my fave LATINA broads. so let blesst live

@bcrusaderw can you provide the numbers to go long with this information? Thanks in advance.

i have it somewhere, just not in a handy bookmarked file labeled "coli fight club"

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know that in some states the ratio between black men and women is fairly large, but until you can provide statistical fact, I can't answer in absolutes.
google the search terms "pew research center"+"census" +"interracial marriage" +"black men aint shyt"

im sure that will lead you to your statistical facts

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.