Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Seriously bro.

You have to be deeply insecure if it bothers you that a black chick dates a white or non-black dude.The ratio between black women and black men is so large that we cab afford to sacrifice a few hundred thousand to any race of men.We will still have enough black women to pick from.

You've assumed, don't. In regard to your comments, I'll wait to see how the Black Women of the Coli feel about what you've said.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
You put too much time into thinking about my dikk breh. No good.

Best believe I ain't worried your dikk when I got my own. People like to act like people are making shyt up. That natural hair movement was funny, but it's real. People want to pretend folks are making shyt up rather than calling it what it is. And that's the problem.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best believe I ain't worried your dikk when I got my own. People like to act like people are making shyt up. That natural hair movement was funny, but it's real. People want to pretend folks are making shyt up rather than calling it what it is. And that's the problem.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I wish dude the best of luck.

The only fools bothered by this are the ones who either don't have a girlfriend /wife or they gets no p*ssy at all.I've always said,there is enough black women for us to sacrifice to any race and we will still have enough to go around.

No big deal.
unless 20% off us are cool with sharing, some of us have to step out. sacrifice is kinda harsh tho

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
unless 20% off us are cool with sharing, some of us have to step out. sacrifice is kinda harsh tho
I don't know the exact percentage state by state, nonetheless, I have no issue with black women dating outside their race.We can still EXPAND the African American population with the black women of our choosing.

Stop following my posts.

"Sacrifice".
Y'alls some sensitive azz bytches.
Get out cha fellings you bytch azz nikka.

Fyck out here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.