HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Enjoy your date.

Come back and tell us how well it went so they can be more bothered. :umad?bey:
Honestly, I wish dude the best of luck.

The only fools bothered by this are the ones who either don't have a girlfriend /wife or they gets no p*ssy at all.I've always said,there is enough black women for us to sacrifice to any race and we will still have enough to go around.

No big deal.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only fools bothered by this are the ones who either don't have a girlfriend/wife or they gets no p*ssy at all.I've always said,there is enough black women for us to sacrifice to any race and we will still have enough to go around.

No big deal.

You funny though.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

The only fools bothered by this are the ones who either don't have a girlfriend /wife or they gets no p*ssy at all.I've always said,there is enough black women for us to sacrifice to any race and we will still have enough to go around.

No big deal.
:patrice:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:
So, you don't care about receiving the wetwet?

You're not demonic 666666 either?

You actually want to get to know her?

Why are you even here on The Coli?

:lupe:
:martin:

There are good folk here. You may be playing but there is an element of truth in passive aggressive humor. Just saying.

And yeah. I'm trying to get to know her.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Not tomorrow she ain't.

She may want to. But nah

That's what you think.Those types will suck the skin off a non-black dikk in a heartbeat (they already know the game). I don't expect you to come back talking about how you busted it open (too many non-p*ssy getters on the coli will flip the fukk out reading how easy it was for you when they gotta jump through hoops with fire and rusted nails attached), but you can send me rep on another post. Just acknowledge I gave you prophecy is all I ask. :ufdup:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Seriously bro.

You have to be deeply insecure if it bothers you that a black chick dates a white or non-black dude.The ratio between black women and black men is so large that we can afford to sacrifice a few hundred thousand to any race of men.We will still have enough black women to pick from.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what you think.Those types will suck the skin off a non-black dikk in a heartbeat (they already know the game). I don't expect you to come back talking about how you busted it open (too many non-p*ssy getters on the coli will flip the fukk out reading how easy it was for you when they gotta jump through hoops with fire and rusted nails attached), but you can send me rep on another post. Just acknowledge I gave you prophecy is all I ask. :ufdup:
You put too much time into thinking about my dikk breh. No good.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously bro.

You have to be deeply insecure if it bothers you that a black chick dates a white or non-black dude.The ratio between black women and black men is so large that we can afford to sacrifice a few hundred thousand to any race of men.We will still have enough black women to pick from.
The contradictory nature of your post is so ass backwards it's fukking ridiculous.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.