Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U damn right that's all I got
full

So how about waiting until there's confirmation?

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
I personally don't care. But a lot of yall trying to defend her never do this with a black man. :childplease:

If this was a black rich man dating a white women, there'd be 20 pages by now and every post calling him a c00n would have 20 daps. There'd be a full blown discussion.

If you gon defend Serena, defend the others too. Hypocritical ass shyt

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh shyt. She no where as fine as who he ran though all these years either. :whoa: He is only engaged. Doesn't mean shyt unless he walks down that aisle. :francis:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally don't care. But a lot of yall trying to defend her never do this with a black man. :childplease:

If this was a black rich man dating a white women, there'd be 20 pages by now and every post calling him a c00n would have 20 daps. There'd be a full blown discussion.

If you gon defend Serena, defend the others too. Hypocritical ass shyt

That's a lie. Half the posters would call him a c00n, another portion would talk about her looks and then the rest would go in on the militants and state he can date who he wants.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Jeter is both smart and dumb for this. Dumb because he is getting married in 21st Century America to a broad who is nearing the end of her prime. He is worth $185 million, she is worth $3 million. You do the math. Should a divorce occur, you already know what's what.

However, I would say that he is smart because he waited until his professional career was over. So, she only can lay claim to what he earns during the marriage, which fortunately for him won't be anywhere near what he earned as a MLB player.

Still, this is a wealthy man getting legally($$$) married to a broad who is worth less than 2% of him. I will never understand these dudes. Terrible business decision on Jeter's part.

Oh well, Leo DiCaprio is still holding it down out there.
The type of money these guys have. If they must get married, do it to a foreign broad in HER COUNTRY. You can have kids and shyt and don't have to worry about child support. The cost for your wife and your kids in her country is menial compared to what he is doing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.