Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
hahahahah
Folks getting themselves in a tizzic over who celebrities date. I can't. :deadmanny:

Asking.. "Does Serena get a pass?" ..... steups.

Thing is, Serena has probably inspired more people to greatness, particularly in Sport, with a single finger nail than many of us will in 10 life times.

If people want to talk about marriagability and stats, check communities and the state of family life in those communities. Until then, stop the sexual jealousy and sexual obsession with celebrities. Chroist. You're like children .:ufdup:

:sas2:

The owner of the website that has subreddits like c00ntown and ppl from there will call her/already has other racist things

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
serenajackielong.jpg
I forgot about esquire, but every since they broke up she has been on her :mjpls: tip.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, who gives a damn. Out of all the black women that wench and we're supposed to be heartbroken over her ugly ass? :russ:

I do find the funny her dating a co-founder of a notoriously anti-black website though. :mjpls:

"Bu, bu, but....your daddy black" :troll:

:lolbron:

1341436217768.gif

Best post on this thread lol

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Lets tag the resident c00n basher @CHICAGO in this thread who absolutely hates c00ns but made a thread reppin this known serial ir dating wench in the Colisseum. :sas1:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: these virgo, fugly ass niigas actually get mad at who a celebrity, they'll never meet let alone have a chance of being with chooses to date.

:russ: She'd pick a vibrator over you dusty ass, vapid clowns anyday
Right. I'm always shocked at how angry people get, like these celebs actually rejected them personally.

It's not like She would even date a regular white guy. all of then have been millionaires.

Status
Not open for further replies.