Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
She gonna scream rape if you break up with her

nah bro, i record everything in my house and don't tell anyone, then multiple times during, i ask her if she likes what is happening. For instance, while i'm in, i will ask 'do you like that girl' and i will say it where the camera can here me and her response, which will always be yes. I also get 'questionable' photos of every girl i'm with just in case they try to get wild later on. so as you can see, i am good on all fronts. my glasses also record for when i am in the field.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I know i am dating one and just made a thread about it. She lets me do whatever i desire whenever i desire. Don't know about the rest of them though.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This girl came up to me at school and was asking me all sorts of stupid questions and i saw through it to her obvious thirst so i threw her a bone brahs. Her family has money so she doesn't have to work or anything. I straight knew i didn't really care anything about this girl but she looked good enough to hit a couple times. In the time we've 'gone out' this is what has gone down:

She bought me a xbox

She bought me 100 dollars in scratch-off tickets

She bailed my uncle out of jail twice

She let's me indulge in my freak fantasies in the bedroom (salted meats, leather, etc)

She sends me nudes on demand

I got her to make me a turkey

It is marvelous brahs, how submissive these white women are. Of course, i could never wife up one of these girls, but most of you should try out a white girl once in your life to see if you can't get some paper out of her. The only reason i'm cutting this one off so soon is bc her family keeps trying to meet me and her father left a long-ass message on my phone talking bout they 'want me to be part of the family and be around them' and shyt. LOL, please. Discuss brehs.

Basically nikka, you're in love with that bytch :laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A lot of dudes need mommies and your woman is a reflection of the type of woman you need. A woman that doesn't listen to you is tolerated by a man who doesn't mind not being listened to.

U don't date a cac and say

"I was tired if not being listened to."

That's not the reason

Status
Not open for further replies.