Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
It goes both ways them Cali black valley Chics be on that bed wench game. You can pick up on it. Mostly have to do with how they're raised social circles schools they attend. They'd only date that or Carlton's

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Whoa whoa whoa

Dont want any randoms coming by my peoples crib lol.

:stopitslime: Im just tryna see where you say you lived for a year and experienced c00nbaya.

Cross street aint an address breh .

Anybody can rattle off a random LA street and Compton breh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:stopitslime: Im just tryna see where you say you lived for a year and experienced c00nbaya.

Cross street aint an address breh .

Anybody can rattle off a random LA street and Compton breh
The thing is that I dont care if you dont believe me or not.

I been here too long and exposed parts of myself that most people would hide for me to have to prove myself as a person who tells the truth.

Im a grown ass man. Too old to lie about what I see.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
That cornball thing ain't true, I know too many savages and hoods with a white girl to act like only square black men fukk with white girls
This is very true.

I'm not a hood nikka but lots of hood nikkas love white chicks not just Carlton Banks type. This misconception needs to die.

And OP where you live? Majority of places the number of white women is going to outnumber black women by far just to due the demographics.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Like i think ive come to terms with the fact that my wife 98% wont be black
i really only attract suburbian white gurls

@Money Mase is the expert on c00ns and what are they doing to attract only white girls and no black women. he will explain to you.

lol

Truthfully this is probably a bullshyt thread; but on the real, if you only attract suburban white girls (which is a lie), suburban white girls who usually go for black guys, typically they go for the catz they see on music videos and rap shyt. Just think about it; they live in the subs in a nice area; why would they date a nerdy black guy, that's like dating a white guy from their area lol. So, if there going to date a black guy; there typically going to go for the non nerdy catz that they would see on rap videos, with tin foil hanging from their necks and other bullshyt clothes on.

Example Chief Keef and some suburban white bytches:
BOgCj-lCQAMXEi5.jpg
This is why I said your trolling.

But if your trying to attract black women and you say they don't like you, you have not came in contact with all black women. If your some cat that like pokemon and playing tiddlywinks on a friday/saturday night; there are black women that like that. You just have to go to places where you can find those black women that like pokemon and tiddlywinks; it's called playing your field. If you like pokemon and tiddlywinks and your trying to get a black chick that likes to go to the club every night; your not playing your field. You will end up looking like this:
12106072_1818224741737640_1632687553_n.jpg

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

Truthfully this is probably a bullshyt thread; but on the real, if you only attract suburban white girls (which is a lie), suburban white girls who usually go for black guys, typically they go for the catz they see on music videos and rap shyt. Just think about it; they live in the subs in a nice area; why would they date a nerdy black guy, that's like dating a white guy from their area lol. So, if there going to date a black guy; there typically going to go for the non nerdy catz that they would see on rap videos, with tin foil hanging from their necks and other bullshyt clothes on.

Example Chief Keef and some suburban white bytches:
BOgCj-lCQAMXEi5.jpg
This is why I said your trolling.

But if your trying to attract black women and you say they don't like you, you have not came in contact with all black women. If your some cat that like pokemon and playing tiddlywinks on a friday/saturday night; there are black women that like that. You just have to go to places where you can find those black women that like pokemon and tiddlywinks; it's called playing your field. If you like pokemon and tiddlywinks and your trying to get a black chick that likes to go to the club every night; your not playing your field. You will end up looking like this:
12106072_1818224741737640_1632687553_n.jpg

nah black women approach me alot but for some reason they stop fukkin wit me after fr some reaon

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Maybe they think you only like white girls. I know if i think a guy doesn't like bw, I wouldn't try to talk to him.
What makes you feel that way about a black man?
so you were seen out constantly with nonblack women, and you dont understand why black women give you the side eye??
:childplease:
i never understand this line of thinking on here.
but just deal with the women that find you attractive, i really dont care about black men's choices anymore, yall obviously dont get it.
Black women perpetuate that by assuming and it seems that's he's attracted to black women or else the thread wouldn't have been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.