Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That cornball thing ain't true, I know too many savages and hoods with a white girl to act like only square black men fukk with white girls
Did you read my post right? ... I'm not talking about white girls ... I'm talking about black girls.

I was saying that he has probably has corny vibe that's why black girls don't like him

We all know white girls like black thugs too but I'm talking about why black girls may not like him.

:stopitslime:

... of course it depends on the girl so it is a kind of generalization. Most black women imo (and I'll let them speak for themselves) do not want someone who acts like someone from another culture. I'm not saying you have to be a thug but you can't be copying some dweeb white boy and expect to be successful with the majority of black women. This should be common sense - why - because we naturally aren't corny - that's an adoptive trait for the most part. Note also - quiet is not corny, playing video games and watching Anime is not corny, smart is not corny but being a full out geeky goofy white boy with inadequate interpersonal / social skills and black skin is very corny to most black woman who grew up around black people.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we all know you be c00nin breh
:mindblown:I dont even know what you talmbout.

I was a lil dork. By choice, I was khakis and polos, i was programming in c++ back in 5th grade, had myown chemistry set, lmao. I was doing my own thing. Eventually i started liking girls a bit more...by like 7th grade:francis:When i finally made it to hs, people thought i was either gay or heavy into white girls. Thats not my problem. Wasnt like i was getting play anyway those days.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Breh , Im not even in the DEEP South and I see heavy c00nin behavior. Im pretty sure its more prevalent out yo way

You just in denial or in that basement all day
Naw I can tell you just let the Coli form your life views, stereotypes and all

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:mjlol: dumb? nah thats the South . colorstruck ? nah thats the South . c00ns? dont even start
Colorstruck and c00ns is mainly a cali thing. Ive been to both texas and cali myself and cali is full of colostruck c00ns lol.

Texas on the other hand is more old school.

Status
Not open for further replies.