Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Also I have to disagree with the op. I've been dealing with sinus pressure for a while with nothing but sleep and nose blowing. My gf cries while dealing with the same thing.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Why did you ask this question if none of these people matter? Was it attention? If not why would any of the answers they gave matter?

Darling, this is a forum on the INTERNET...is it not?

It was a question asked for pure entertainment. No one here could cure his pain, my pain, nor will their opinions (whether they agree or not) change the outcome of anything going on in my home with me, my husband, or my children...

It does not matter.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
...And what's funny is the nikka just came home WITHOUT getting his tooth pulled. He went and got my presciptions filled instead....

Now I'm feeling kinda bad...lol

Dude is the epitome of a beta male. You over there punkin that nikka and shyt :dead:

:salute: shout out to all my boss bytches wifin nikkaz

:wow:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Dude is the epitome of a beta male. You over there punkin that nikka and shyt :dead:

:salute: shout out to all my boss bytches wifin nikkaz

:wow:

I never "punked" him. I have asked him the same question of why I handle pain better than him. I also said he was strong in every other way...

I also am not not too proud to say when I'm wrong....

....One of the many reasons why I love me some him...

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to pain.

My husband is about to go spend $200 to have a tooth pulled that he has been complaining and crying over for a week, when he could wait a few more weeks until his insurance kicks in from his new job and pay only a portion of that. He's been on the couch whining, and twitching in pain and missing days of work.

I on the other hand suffer from two major painful illnesses AND a wisdom tooth that's growing in but I'm still up, cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the kids. What's up with that???

Ummmmm have u ever had a toothache???

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Darling, this is a forum on the INTERNET...is it not?

It was a question asked for pure entertainment. No one here could cure his pain, my pain, nor will their opinions (whether they agree or not) change the outcome of anything going on in my home with me, my husband, or my children...

It does not matter.
Ok so pure idiocy it is then.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
so you were seen out constantly with nonblack women, and you dont understand why black women give you the side eye??
:childplease:
i never understand this line of thinking on here.
but just deal with the women that find you attractive, i really dont care about black men's choices anymore, yall obviously dont get it.

thats whats wrong with yall . yall mix the c00ns with the non c00ns

Status
Not open for further replies.