Not open for further replies.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
When it comes to pain.

My husband is about to go spend $200 to have a tooth pulled that he has been complaining and crying over for a week, when he could wait a few more weeks until his insurance kicks in from his new job and pay only a portion of that. He's been on the couch whining, and twitching in pain and missing days of work.

I on the other hand suffer from two major painful illnesses AND a wisdom tooth that's growing in but I'm still up, cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the kids. What's up with that???

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to pain.

My husband is about to go spend $200 to have a tooth pulled that he has been complaining and crying over for a week, when he could wait a few more weeks until his insurance kicks in from his new job and pay only a portion of that. He's been on the couch whining, and twitching in pain and missing days of work.

I on the other hand suffer from two major painful illnesses AND a wisdom tooth that's growing in but I'm still up, cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the kids. What's up with that???
you can't know for sure how he feels cause you're not in his body. assuming you're right that most women have a higher tolerance for pain than women (something i know nothing about but still highly doubt), my best guess would be it has to do with hormones.

why did you choose a weak man though?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
From what i've seen men are better at dealing with pain thats caused by external sources. if i get in a fight or get hurt i won't even feel it. But if i get a stomach ache or an infected tooth i'll feel like i'm dying.

women are better at dealing with that internal pain. Stomach aches, head aches, tooth aches, etc. Having a period like trains you for that.

But an infected tooth isn't normal pain. Thats next level shyt.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
maybe it's just your husband that's weak? :francis:

you can't know for sure how he feels cause you're not in his body. assuming you're right that most women have a higher tolerance for pain than women (something i know nothing about but still highly doubt), my best guess would be it has to do with hormones.

why did you choose a weak man though?

You're prolly gonna use this excuse when you cheat on him:wow:

He is ONLY weak when it comes to pain. He's strong in many other ways.

It's going to take me than a low threshold for pain to make me cheat..but okay. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.