Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

As much as I can't stand white women culturally and think the vast majority of them are :scusthov: worthy in terms of looks, I walked in my office the other day and saw one that damn near made me stop and:leon: And I'm not even a man. My family would disown me, but I still noticed :lolbron:

The brehs doth protest too much. Your preference may be hot or cold but when you're thirsty enough, water is water:noah:

:jbhmm:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Grew up in a mostly black area, went to an HBCU, finally got to travel...

Diversity is awesome.
I grew up on NYC. Growing up I labeled all women under "girls". Ain't never said "oh I fukked this white girl" or I "fukked this Rican", they're all labeled under "girls" to me. Or were, for most of my life.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I grew up on NYC. Growing up I labeled all women under "girls". Ain't never said "oh I fukked this white girl" or I "fukked this Rican", they're all labeled under "girls" to me. Or were, for most of my life.
NYC is still more diverse.

Down south, phat ass do-nothings were what dudes fought over. That was it. Booty was a fukking status symbol.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same dress code here bruh what is it?
:francis:Yea, I had that period ":usure:I thought you liked white girls."

Brotha was speaking proper and wearing polos:beli:Why can't I still want Jannelle from round the way? The way her red ankle socks with the flower on top look with her

clean K-swiss:letyasoulglow:

Status
Not open for further replies.