Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Get married brehs

Why are women such bytches and afraid of stupid shyt like spiders and thunderstorms?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When it comes to pain.

My husband is about to go spend $200 to have a tooth pulled that he has been complaining and crying over for a week, when he could wait a few more weeks until his insurance kicks in from his new job and pay only a portion of that. He's been on the couch whining, and twitching in pain and missing days of work.

I on the other hand suffer from two major painful illnesses AND a wisdom tooth that's growing in but I'm still up, cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the kids. What's up with that???

Have you ever had a root canal, tooth ache to the point that the nerve was exposed :stopitslime:

Why should homie have to be in pain for a couple of weeks to impress you :mjlol:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Women push babies out no problem, but get offended over the slightest thing.

Women have a high physical pain tolerance and a low emotional one.

tumblr_inline_nkz3iaC2Nk1qaycw2.gif

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Have you ever had a root canal, tooth ache to the point that the nerve was exposed :stopitslime:

Why should homie have to be in pain for a couple of weeks to impress you :mjlol:

No...

I do deal with muscular pain so bad that I can't walk somedays, or horrible stomach pains, and have had two c sections.

We are far beyond "impressing" me. I just wondered why I can handle my pain and he has trouble doing the same. I'm always going to hold him down...even when I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.