Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
This shyt is probably the most disturbing video I have seen in a long time. The fact that the dudes encouraged savage behavior as well and recorded it shows me how pathetic we have become as humans. Catch rape charges brehs...

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Can we stick to the video in question when we discuss something?

the fact that "white people do it too" has no bearing on what actually happened in this instance where there were no white people to be found.

OK, let's stick the video: a BLACK woman disgraced herself by willingly exposing herself down to her bare ass in a public establishment and asking to be recorded for WorldStar.

Happy now?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You called out black men for something like they are the only group who does this so of course I would correct you.

That video takes place on the same planet that you and I are on so of course our discussion has to do with the video.

I called out Black men because the men in the video are Black men, we're not discussing hypothetical scenarios, look at the video again and count the number of white people pouring ketchup into a Black woman's vagina.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
OK, let's stick the video: a BLACK woman disgraced herself by willingly exposing herself down to her bare ass in a public establishment and asking to be recorded for WorldStar.

Happy now?

Apparently they read her mind because the cameras were rolling long before she mentioned worldstar.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I called out Black men because the men in the video are Black men, we're not discussing hypothetical scenarios, look at the video again and count the number of white people pouring ketchup into a Black woman's vagina.
You want me to pull up instances of white men messing with vulnerable women?

Which would relate to the video since both happen here on planet earth.

Instead of seeing male behavior you pin it on skin color. Such a shame

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

Bottomline is you are still sexually frustrated because u cant get any dikk and thats sad becauzr u and i both know that nikkas would fukk anyone :bryan:

Now be a good lil wench and create a quick comeback for me aight? :sas1:
:laff: The only sexually frustrated person here is you, or do you forgot mentioning your tiny ashy perpetually dry dikk?

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
man sign me up with a good looking woman with a good personality that can't have sex for 3 years., its already been a year and a half, whats another year and half.

If a woman is pretty and or shaped well, she'll pull dudes even with an average personality. Alot of dudes would jump on board simple for peace of mind knowing that 100 percent your woman isn't going to mess around with any other dude and its not even a feasible option. That peace of mind :ahh:

Unless she's going around giving head for fun:scust:

Honestly I dont think most women especially younger women now could. Half of there confidence comes from there looks and the power of sex.

Infact OP shoulda ask if ladies had to be a solid 3-5 and vagina was out of commission could they pull dudes off there personality. :francis:

:patrice:breh why aint you smashed in a year and a half, no homo

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
Why does every ignorant behaviour have to be boiled down to "oh look black people"?

Are some of you dudes so insecure about your race? Because when i watched this video all I saw was a mentally ill woman surrounded by a bunch of thirsty savages. I didn't see black people.

Why? Because I know tons of black people who would be disgusted if they saw this. I'm not an insecure fakkit.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You want me to pull up instances of white men messing with vulnerable women?

Which would relate to the video since both happen here on planet earth.

Instead of seeing male behavior you pin it on skin color. Such a shame
Like a white supramacist :smh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Rainman and the others excusing the reprehensible behavior displayed in the video would make an excellent case study for the elevated rates of sexual violence that black women face.

Status
Not open for further replies.