Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Omg what happened? I stopped when I saw them throwing straws on her

I was asking the same thing, he mentioned Latinos and the only thing I saw the Latino guy do was point the camera at himself, I was expecting him to be engaging in the same behavior as the Black men.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I was asking the same thing, he mentioned Latinos and the only thing I saw the Latino guy do was point the camera at himself, I was expecting him to be engaging in the same behavior as the Black men.
All i did was I told your ass there was one on the video but u think this behavior is only on black men hense why your panties were in the bundle. Typical white supramacist deflection tactics yall :scusthov:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I been had a job but I quit cause I'm a full time college student. :bryan:

You're a grown ass man that sits on the internet crying about bedwenches all day. You sound like the dusty one. :bryan:
Full time college student working at CVS majoring in some bullshyt ECPI class tinking about joing the military because that shyt wont pay off. :mjlol:

Hush boy. Grown men are talkng here. Get your life together first before you try to check another nikka, aight? :umad:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
All i did was I told your ass there was one on the video but u think thos behavior is only on black men hense why your panties were in the bundle. Typical white supramacist deflection tactics yall :scusthov:

Once again, I've never suggested that the behavior is exclusive to Black men but in THIS video, the one we can watch in the OP, all the responsible parties were Black.

:francis:

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
Suck my long black cock u useless, diseased tramp. I can talk to u anyway i want too bytch, and theres not a damn thing u can do about it, bytch, so continue to type ur fat fingers on ur fukking keyboard and continue to excuse and generalize all black men like a good little wench, aight? Get some fukking dikk u obese lonely trodgladyte.

Typical bedwench yall. Comes after black men, dissmisses the degenerative behavior of bw, and lusts after nonblack men. Bunny ruckus is on overtime with this.

LMFAO!

I told y'all this bytch bcrus ain't no good. Her sisterhood and her superman saving her virgin ass. And that fakkit Matt saving theses hoes for hoesish behaviors THEY displayed.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Oh wow I didn't make it that far, but I watched again & it's the same thing but from another person's phone. I felt very uncomfortable watching it, like it did when that girl had that train ran on her outside the club... that video was full of Ls.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Suck my long black cock u useless, diseased tramp. I can talk to u anyway i want too bytch, and theres not a damn thing u can do about it, bytch, so continue to type ur fat fingers on ur fukking keyboard and continue to excuse and generalize all black men like a good little wench, aight? Get some fukking dikk u obese lonely trodgladyte.

Typical bedwench yall. Comes after black men, dissmisses the degenerative behavior of bw, and lusts after nonblack men. Bunny ruckus is on overtime with this.
:laff: You wish your dikk was big. That's why you're truly mad. Your shyt is probably smaller than your little fan's (@Trill Russell ). You are truly a hypocritical moronic imbecile. You're crying in this thread about people negatively generalizing black men, but you do the same to the black woman in this video. :dead: If she is a degenerate then so are the pigs who poured ketchup and drinks on her, and the ones who fondled her.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
These women in here deflecting like a muhfukka :mjlol:. No one wants to actually answer the question. "But....but.....but men wouldn't even stay around if there's no sex :sadcam:." Thats the point, a lot of women haven't developed themselves enough as a person to hold someone's intrigue without the hope of sex. Unfortunately :snoop:
How is anyone deflecting? Is my personality good enough to hold a man for three years with no sex? Probably not. Because men want sex. That's what y'all tell us . I like spontaneity as much as the next person but I'm not going to lie people get bored with one another and if he can't have sex, well fukk. Let's all pretend men care about personality over looks. Hell general Mills made a thread about marrying and giving his all to A hoodrat because her ass was phat. He didn't even truly know that lying bytch. If he spent the time to get to know his future wife instead of cuffing her ass, he could have dodged that bullet. Most men are like that though, you hit them with the personal shyt and they're all :comeon:. Just goes to show you a cute girl who is fun to be around but can't have sex with you isn't going to win over a cute girl who is fun and can have sex with you. No personality is that magnetic. Logic.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:laff: You wish your dikk was big. That's why you're truly mad. Your shyt is probably smaller than your little fan's (@Trill Russell ). You are truly a hypocritical moronic imbecile. You're crying in this thread about people negatively generalizing black men, but you do the same to the black woman in this video. :dead: If she is a degenerate then so are the pigs who poured ketchup and drinks on her, and the ones who fondled her.
:russell:

Dont u got some dikk to suck bytch?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:yawn:

Dont u got skme dikk to suck bytch?
Your mom is taking care of that just fine for me. It's unfortunate that she didn't swallow you. What can you expect from someone who gave birth to a creature like you though? :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.