• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
How is anyone deflecting? Is my personality good enough to hold a man for three years with no sex? Probably not. Because men want sex. That's what y'all tell us . I like spontaneity as much as the next person but I'm not going to lie people get bored with one another and if he can't have sex, well fukk. Let's all pretend men care about personality over looks. Hell general Mills made a thread about marrying and giving his all to A hoodrat because her ass was phat. He didn't even truly know that lying bytch. If he spent the time to get to know his future wife instead of cuffing her ass, he could have dodged that bullet. Most men are like that though, you hit them with the personal shyt and they're all :comeon:. Just goes to show you a cute girl who is fun to be around but can't have sex with you isn't going to win over a cute girl who is fun and can have sex with you. No personality is that magnetic. Logic.

They just don't want to admit that their thirst for sex usually trumps any personality a girl can have. The issue is not that women cannot have personality...the issue is a man willing to pursue a wpman with personality or a woman who is sexually pleasing?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
TdmTcdoN3egaQ.gif

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Men wouldnt stand a chance cause its men that pressure women for sex on average. The op is blaming women for men going after sex rather than personality. If men valued personality over sex than posters wouldn't talk about ass/breasts/face non stop. I have had a lot of guy friends...it is very hard to have a man focus on your personality when he is interested in you sexually.

The op should have phrased the question differently.

Those guy friends probably dont find you sexually attractive or have an s/o and is good.

Its a world away from someone you like.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
If your want to reply to me you have to do so before it goes to bushes/rafters cause i cannot reply to you there. Anyways, you made my point for me. A man cannot stick with a woman on personality alone if he is sexually attracted to you. That's my point.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:breh why aint you smashed in a year and a half, no homo

I've never been into casual sex really, I'm "one of those guys" :manny: and after me and my ex fiance split up. My head was all messed up, I almost become a bitter whore :pachaha: but instead I flipped it and just made the choice that if I dont find something special about a woman I not wasting my time on them that includes sex.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I've never been into casual sex really, I'm "one of those guys" :manny: and after me and my ex fiance split up. My head was all messed up, I almost become a bitter whore :pachaha: but instead I flipped it and just made the choice that if I dont find something special about a woman I not wasting my time on them that includes sex.

:to:fair enough

:damn:but a year and a half...damn

Status
Not open for further replies.