Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I see far more black women on their hotep, Erykah Badu, pro black spiel while dating interracially than I do black males.
Due to the sexual politics behind wm/bw unions and the fact the black man is...well, a black man and the face of direct opposition to white supremacy, that won't ever be addressed however.
There's no money or butter biscuit in that article.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I see far more black women on their hotep, Erykah Badu, pro black spiel while dating interracially than I do black males.
Due to the sexual politics behind wm/bw unions and the fact the black man is...well, a black man and the face of direct opposition to white supremacy, that won't ever be addressed however.
There's no money or butter biscuit in that article.
#nonaturals @Fonsworth @Poitier

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
They been running articles, tv specials, magazine features, documentaries, etc etc on black men for so damn long:stopitslime::stopitslime:

I think the 'gender war' is literally the dumbest shyt, but people of all races use that bs to laugh at us as men and try to prove a point while some of our women are all too happy to contribute:martin:

Last edited:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the author and his or her momma

Talkin bout I should wife the fat black broad instead of the healthier non black person
So my kids can be fat fukks? fukk the fukking author again prob a fat bytch talkingg shyt i hope she get hit by a car

You're a Canadian ..who gives a flying fukk what u think?

Pro-black in Canada? fukk outta here

Get your c00n on you fake fukk muthafukka

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who supports people that says they don't need you though :patrice:

How does the author contradict himself in the same paragraph about women not needing men and needing them or is it my poor reading comprehension :lupe:

As for my personal thoughts where are these pro black people that are against women besides the internet and the coli or does the author post here :mjpls:
With bold I'd like to know where they at too.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
"because you don't like hearing women say that they don't need men. Truth is they don't. They don't."
I hate to be that guy; but, this quote here is enough for me to skip reading...
More articles on cac media sites wagging their finger at black men :blessed:

:troll: We need to hear it. Just putting us in our place.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Do not erase them from existence because you don't like hearing women say that they don't need men. Truth is they don't. They don't. If anything we need them. We need their strength, we need their vibrancy, we need their softness, but most of all we need their support.

0Ncy0km.jpg

tumblr_inline_n75fulZDpJ1s542ce.gif

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
''because you don't like hearing women say that they don't need men. Truth is they don't. They don't.''

This is the kind of thinking that liberals and white propaganda has put into black women's mind for decades that lead to epidemic of single mothers and criminal behavior of young black male with no male presence, ''women don't need men'', yeah right only black women believe that bullshyt, in every other communities, women are still relying on men for leadership, stability, prosperity, moral support, and to raise a family. But somehow black women believe they don't need a man just because they have a cac degree from a cac university. But later they realize that their degree don't give them the same opportunity that a white women can get because the white women have the privilege to live in a economic system created by a patriarchal system put in place by their men. If blacks were not mistreated since 400 years, maybe we would have a chance to thrive and treat our women better. Economic conditions and the way that some black men treat women are strongly correlated, lack of education, poverty, and bad parenting is not the best evironnment to teach a young black boy to respect women. Give him a chance to become educated and a productive member of society, i'm probably sure he would treat women with better regards. The man who wrote this article didn't think about this, he was too busy trying to please his white feminists liberals. I'm done !

Status
Not open for further replies.