Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
She is not bitter, it's just that she goes at it deep with these guys on here so it just looks like it. Bitter would entail she experienced something bad, but she's inexperienced.

I'm a lot older than the ladies here, except for maybe @Raedawn07 @Rawtid @sanityovar8ted but we just some mamas. Y'all literally go back and forth with youngins who haven't even finished college yet lol.
People with inexperience tend to shut the fukk up though. Which is why I don't buy it. At 21 most women (and men) have had that one heartbreak.

My guess is that she got fukked and left by someone she really cared about who was a black man. And she projects her anger out on all black men and claims she's a Virgin because it's her greatest regret.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
She is not bitter, it's just that she goes at it deep with these guys on here so it just looks like it. Bitter would entail she experienced something bad, but she's inexperienced.

I'm a lot older than the ladies here, except for maybe @Raedawn07 @Rawtid @sanityovar8ted but we just some mamas. Y'all literally go back and forth with youngins who haven't even finished college yet lol.

Lol nikka, what? :usure:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
cinna, raedawn, phoenixknightly, sanityoverated and rustykuntz all have their pics as avys on and off and they are married to or date black men. i put a pic up and got multiple messages with veiled threats and only had it up for like 3 hours, its not worth it.

wasnt she already banned tho? is that what it was for or something else?
Wow i didn't know that happen to you. These coli men can be ruthless. You must be really cute if they unloaded all the vitriol so quickly.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
People with inexperience tend to shut the fukk up though. Which is why I don't buy it. At 21 most women (and men) have had that one heartbreak.

My guess is that she got fukked and left by someone she really cared about who was a black man. And she projects her anger out on all black men and claims she's a Virgin because it's her greatest regret.
Not if they are hard line academics and studious. Some people go by academia rather than ancedotes. I mean I'm not gonna speculate on her personal life but she just is relentless in defending black women even if she's wrong.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
wasnt she already banned tho? is that what it was for or something else?

Said user was banned for blatant trolling. Bumping threads to be exact.
No offenses were ever handed down for calling black men monkeys, and almost none of the women who wanted to personally mutilate @Strawberry for saying "nikka" were half as worked up over the term "monkey."
Considering how many of you are supposedly so pro black male, do you have any idea as to why not?

:jbhmm:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Not if they are hard line academics and studious. Some people go by academia rather than ancedotes. I mean I'm not gonna speculate on her personal life but she just is relentless in defending black women even if she's wrong.
That's the thing. Her agenda switched at some point. I remember when she first came here she was anti BM. Then converted to pro-BW eventually.

She's relentless in her defense of black women, but if you look closely there's always subtle disrespect to black men in her posts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.