Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Nah, they go at AL... she just always manages to make them look like bitter ass washed up old ladies, though the backing of #GMB does play a huge part in her wins :manny:
Added a extra her in there, im tlkn bout bcrusaderw bro

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You were born and raised in NYC were you not? You've therefore experienced more for someone your age than the general population. I think bcrusaderw is from the boonies too.
Yeah, but why is she so bitter at 21. I figured she was in her latter 30s with how bitter she was. Especially when she first got to the board. That's crazy.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

She's out here trying to rap though.

2l8w5tv.jpg

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yeah, but why is she so bitter at 21. I figured she was in her latter 30s with how bitter she was. Especially when she first got to the board. That's crazy.
She is not bitter, it's just that she goes at it deep with these guys on here so it just looks like it. Bitter would entail she experienced something bad, but she's inexperienced.

I'm a lot older than the ladies here, except for maybe @Raedawn07 @Rawtid @sanityovar8ted but we just some mamas. Y'all literally go back and forth with youngins who haven't even finished college yet lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.