Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
its not funny after reading what she was doing on LSA
What she do???????

That's the thing. Her agenda switched at some point. I remember when she first came here she was anti BM. Then converted to pro-BW eventually.

She's relentless in her defense of black women, but if you look closely there's always subtle disrespect to black men in her posts as well.
I'll concede because honestly I don't pay attention like that to people posts so y'all could be right.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
i dont think its bitterness

coli is known as the hub for BW bashing. so every now and then, you'll have LSA chicks come over here to defend their group.

for whatever reason, i think those tit pics with her name came from marty :patrice:

She is definitely the alias of an older alias or two. Her voice sounds familiar too, but I can't pinpoint it :jbhmm:

This is getting too damn weird.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
But yes, I guess I am a psycho for letting a raggedy ass coli nikka get me a VS GIFT-CARD that I didn't ask for. #whenanuglynikkaaintgotnobytches
7wuXfar.png

You a fierce chick. I'm glad I turned down your offer to be your denial patient for school. If I came out my mouth wrong I'd have no teeth right now. :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.