Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
black women want to get married, they know black men are not going to marry them, so desperation sets in and they settle for nonblacks
:manny:
This isn't "settling". This is flat out chasing. Stalking almost. You don't see non black men doing shyt like this. They actually brag on how easy black women are to get. Black women even complain on their entitlement not really knowing that they're he cause. The percentage of black men who will marry black women is much higher than the percentage of non black men who will, so that excuse doesn't even fly.

The fact of the matter is that a lot of blacks have bought into white supremacy/black inferiority and are tired of "settling" with each other. Making excuses for these type of people and this kind of behavior doesn't help. I damn sure wouldn't make excuses for black men who chase white and other non black women.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
i never knew she sais that

Well now you do. What happens next?
tumblr_lfpiz20Ld51qc2kz1.gif

Do you all (pro black coli women) campaign to have it banned under the guise of black solidarity like TLR did recently with @Strawberry because of her use of "nikka," or do you back to catcalling it into threads and dapping it up?

:jbhmm:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
She definitely has some insecurities/hang-ups and those most likely affect her ability to find meaningful companionship, which then manifests into her bitterness. Once she gets past her insecurities, she should be fine. :ehh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You're right. I get the feeling she relies on academia to support her preconceived views as she is lacking in real life experience.

There are certain things you just cannot understand if you solely rely on studies and relationships is one of those.
She is very book smart I'll give her that, but life experience is something that can only be learned in the real world. Otherwise you're more vulnerable and naive.

I say she's set in her ways because I made a comment about sex changing you, and being a virgin, she said she refused to believe it. One can only surmise sex changing you if you experienced it. She's only 21 or something, she still has a lot to learn and a life ahead of her hopefully.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
ANy black women on here who post their pix as a avi date black men and love black men??

WHy that type is so hard to find? All the hoes who does it are complete wenches and has such animosity towards bm like @Yup and @WHIPPEDCream
Makes no sense. I will never kiss bm arses and tell they are great when they are not. Those that deserv praise will get it

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
She is very book smart I'll give her that, but life experience is something that can only be learned in the real world. Otherwise you're more vulnerable and naive.

I say she's set in her ways because I made a comment about sex changing you, and being a virgin, she said she refused to believe it. One can only surmise sex changing you if you experienced it. She's only 21 or something, she still has a lot to learn and a life ahead of her hopefully.

:dahell:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Makes no sense. I will never kiss bm arses and tell they are great when they are not. Those that deserv praise will get it
Yet you expect all bm to kiss all bw dusty asses l...gotcha.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Word, yall said the same about @agnosticlady yet yall not going at her bcrusaderw like you do her :mjpls:
Who's y'all??? Name names.

I've went at both. That other one doesn't have the capability of having a discussion without hurling insults at people, she just happens to be on the same page as most coli dudes so she's fine.

And I don't positively rep bcrusaderw to keep her in the green. Y'all need to stop tip toeing and just tag em :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.