• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
To be fair, asian men are known to have small penises and there aren't many educated, successful Latino men like there are Asian or White men. Also, most Latino men are Mexican which most black women aren't into. If there were more Caribbean Hispanics it would be different. White guys are the least amount of change for black women
Asian men's dikks? Not like cacs are that much of a difference fukk outta here. Not that many educated, successful Latino men? @Flexo Rodriguez and @flea y'all ought to neg train this bytch for that. Hell stats prove black bedwench women only get with broke cacs. These white dudes these swirl black women are getting with are not even come ups to begin with. Just look at Halle Berry(paying A MAN child support), Tamera Mowry(that cac didn't even help pay for their wedding), and that Daniele Watts chick(meth head fresh outta prison with no bumper on his car).

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women are "their" women, so why shouldn't they uplift their beauty?
What should kill you is black men who undermine the beauty of black women and don't lie and say it doesn't happen.
It's almost 2015 and light skin/curly hair/light eyes is still put on a pedestal over dark skin in the black community.

Cacs dump on black women just like they dump on black people in general. There's no special reason for the disdain irrespective of white women's beauty. Black men already respect black women most of all groups on Earth. We expect the same respect.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
White men are at the root of all the lightskin and darkskin stuff.

Stop blaming the white man for everything.
It's a black thing, not a white man thing.
Smh, the black community won't do better if it keeps blaming the white man for everything.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, asian men are known to have small penises and there aren't many educated, successful Latino men like there are Asian or White men. Also, most Latino men are Mexican which most black women aren't into. If there were more Caribbean Hispanics it would be different. White guys are the least amount of change for black women

Most black women aren't into cacs. Cacs are :trash: and any good black women knows so. And cacs have smaller dikks than nikkas. So what's the real difference between them and Asians?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh, the black community won't do better if it keeps blaming the white man for everything.

Your words are indistinguishable to a cac's and you wonder why you get called a c00n here. You wonder why dudes don't want to associate with you. Begone.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

they are the ones that created the whole light skin vs dark skin thing.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found this post:
I honestly don't know. I just like white guys, there's nothing wrong with black men. I don't have an answer that makes any logical sense for you, sorry.

Why would someone who doesn't like AA men come to a sports/hip hop forum? What do they hope to find?

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Asian men's dikks? Not like cacs are that much of a difference fukk outta here. Not that many educated, successful Latino men? @Flexo Rodriguez and @flea y'all ought to neg train this bytch for that. Hell stats prove black bedwench women only get with broke cacs. These white dudes these swirl black women are getting with are not even come ups to begin with. Just look at Halle Berry(paying A MAN child support), Tamera Mowry(that cac didn't even help pay for their wedding), and that Daniele Watts chick(meth head fresh outta prison with no bumper on his car).

I think there is a difference based on personal experience, I think white guys are just as likely to be well endowed as black men truthfully. And I'm not talking about celebrities, the average black woman is in progress of getting a degree or already has one and is most likely looking for a man that has the same. Also, if a woman spends most of her time on campus she's going to be looking at the guys that surround her.

The only time I've experienced black women "dating down" are with black men. Usually the woman is college educated and the man is not.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I think there is a difference based on personal experience, I think white guys are just as likely to be well endowed as black men truthfully. And I'm not talking about celebrities, the average black woman is in progress of getting a degree or already has one and is most likely looking for a man that has the same. Also, if a woman spends most of her time on campus she's going to be looking at the guys that surround her.

The only time I've experienced black women "dating down" are with black men. Usually the woman is college educated and the man is not.
:camby:Neg train this bytch brehs

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Your words are indistinguishable to a cac's and you wonder why you get called a c00n here. You wonder why dudes don't want to associate with you. Begone.

Lol what are you babbling on about? Who doesn't want to associate with me?
I just like accountability, stop giving white people so much power over what happens in the black community.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Studies say the average BW dates down, period. There is more to dating down than education. Only the lowest cacs tend to date bed wenches when it comes to appearance, income, intellect, etc (all related to genes). Every other cac has better options and takes advantage of them. Black women don't date down with black men because they don't date the lowest black. They tend to date mid tier at bottom, whom has higher genetic potential in a society which judges them on things not directly related to merit. On the other hand, the lowest cac is judged almost entirely on merit and still comes out bottom despite advantages which say he should be higher.

Last edited:
Daps
White supremacy is controlled by men, not women. If black men are dominant, there will be that man's supremacy. If Arab men are dominant, there is Arab supremacy. This is what I have been trying to explain to yall in the most general terms I can. There is always a patriarchy and whomever rules (like cacs rule America) is the one whose supremcy does too. Women cannot rule.

That is not a valid point. In one breath we hear black men say its somehow black women who ruined our community ( ignoring that its black men that abdicated their roles as fathers and leaders, thus forcing black women to run the home by default), but when it comes to promoting white supremacy their role in putting white women on pedestals is null and void because white men--men being the operative word---are the leaders and are the ones who create white supremacy.

White men undermine black beauty for the same reason...promoting white supremacy and its interests. This idea is foreign to black men.

Black men are not accepting their responsibility for abandoning their responsibility as leaders.

Last edited:
Daps
the only nladkm

Do you not undersrsnd that white men run white surpramcy and when you hype them up your playing into it.

The black women that uplift white men don't care because black men don't care when they constantly praise others they're doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.