Daps
193b2701adfdd2a2d40ce55e3443b0e4.jpg

the role reversal :wow:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're rewriting history bro. Show me the clause? You have to be under a certain income to quality for government subsidy. The reason these unmarried men were being kicked out is because they largely served no purpose outside of insemination. The non productive black man was optional and he continues to be this way till this day.

You gotta nikka in the house not putting nothing on the rent water gas electric...what he need to be in there for?

I'm in the UK. I been working in social housing for damn near five years. You got single women in whose name the tenancy is with, it's her housing benefit that's paying the rent. She got a couple a kids and the nikka living with her. You got these nesting nikkas bouncing from woman to woman because these women got a place in their name. So when these nikkas start trippin, cheating, beating her ass, not coming home at night, these women can say "this is my house get out."

It's black men who made themselves obsolete outside of dikk.

This happened in 1965 after civil rights so context is very important.

• Black women opted for individual security over collective advancement
  • The government essentially incentivized broken homes
  • Black men couldn't get gainful employment/investment due to hiring/lending practices
  • With No black companies. No black infrastructure. No economic base/unity.
  • Black men resort to crime and gang culture flourishes

Does this sound familiar ?

In order to build you need your women to be submissive and on the same page.
That way the men can lead and the women can nurture and have a legacy/wealth left to them for future generations.
White power structure pro-actively engineered this from happening decades ago...

YOU'VE HAD A MATRIARCHY FOR DECADES
HOW ARE WE HOLDING YOU BACK IN 2015 ?

neyaNJ8.gif

The U.K. doesn't have a black middle class and their history is entirely different.
As far as i'm aware they never had a huge civil rights movement there
So how is this relevant to black gender relations in the U.S. ?

full

" The reason these unmarried men were being kicked out is because they largely served no purpose outside of insemination. The non productive black man was optional and he continues to be this way till this day "

Actually it's black women who've lost their utility to many successful black men
that's more to do with the belligerent "independence"/reluctance to submit ....

They figure they can still have have black offspring without black women :sadbabybreh:

but all this was engineered decades ago so I can't blame subsequent generations for the betrayal
of their grandmothers...nor you being loyal to your own ignorance...

but do tell....with all this strength/independence.........
HOW ARE WE HOLDING YOU BACK ?:pharrell:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive been good for like a week

we're not trying to compare you to white men, you all dont even hardly have anything.
:laff:
not even the basics, let alone enough to support or even contribute to a family

dudes dont even have a high school diploma LET alone a fulltime job or even a 1 bedroom apartment.

40k??
:laff:

theyre so ridiculous

still love them tho

so 40k aint enough :stopitslime:, thats why dudes feel the need to slang dope and end up in prison for 30 years....thats the whole point of this thread, as a black ma, u cant win in american...

this shyt is like a maze, theres a wall at every turn, thats why those southern nikkas b sipping lean all day, reality sucks

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
It's e-hate. Most of them just unoriginal and tryna go platinum just off mentioning me or asking me something. ...

the rest thirsting for an exposure thread glory moment and since I'm on here often and I'm not hideous and i am a woman, I'm a desired target..... but basically I still keep posting and giving no fukks so every few days some coli nikka gotta try to gather us all around to figure out who I "really" am :mjlol: long story short I got a lot of groupie hoes on my e-clit

Keep dikk riding fake shyt idiot, I exposed the staff on this site for being lairs. :dahell:

Now go eat some mac & cheese and shut the fukk up.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Who else joined in July? :mjlol: do your due diligence or sit down. ...these reaches

No one else joined in July around the same time that Malcs rep took a
5a3fb90cfc734f6e1ef0a1a5299d6d31.gif
and has been linked to Malc. Many people joined then...only one has been linked to him...the timing is pretty close to this account forming and when his rep got that Hiroshima :yeshrug:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's e-hate. Most of them just unoriginal and tryna go platinum just off mentioning me or asking me something. ...

the rest thirsting for an exposure thread glory moment and since I'm on here often and I'm not hideous and i am a woman, I'm a desired target..... but basically I still keep posting and giving no fukks so every few days some coli nikka gotta try to gather us all around to figure out who I "really" am :mjlol: long story short I got a lot of groupie hoes on my e-clit

Why do you entertain them so much though? Just curious.

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
and has been linked to Malc. Many people joined then...only one has been linked to him...the timing is pretty close to this account forming and when his rep got that Hiroshima :yeshrug:
Truth. :sas2:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I joined Sept 2006 u fukking fagggot

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
so 40k aint enough :stopitslime:, thats why dudes feel the need to slang dope and end up in prison for 30 years....thats the whole point of this thread, as a black ma, u cant win in american...

this shyt is like a maze, theres a wall at every turn, thats why those southern nikkas b sipping lean all day, reality sucks
Nah homeboy, you're just a loser.

Wash yo azz, do some sit-ups and get a trade.

No reason an able bodied man should be broke and ashy. You've got NO damn hustle.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You agree with this statement from the OP?

:huhldup:
Yes. When it comes to things like the man being the "provider" and making enough money to support an entire family on one income. It's unrealistic to expect the average black man to be able to do that.

Just like I don't like when black men say "well Sally stays in shape for her man". Sally also stays at home all day and may work part-time as best. Sally probably has access to decent food AND the money to purchase it.

As blacks we fail comparing our relationships to other races. We are completely different and need to conduct ourselves as such.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Keep dikk riding fake shyt idiot, I exposed the staff on this site for being liers. :dahell:

Now go eat some mac & cheese and shut the fukk up.

:heh: should I give a fukk?

Mac and cheese????...you trying jokes now nikka?????....if you don't take this half baked, dumb shyt split thread, no evidence having, you went and got your ass set up, trying to live our your former gotcha moment glory ass flop ass thread and go sit down

Your post game do need improvement. :scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.