• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
She just justified thirsting for cracker ass white men since they're "Celebrities", but wants to criticize us when this board does it. Yep she's an idiot brehs:russ:

I only mentioned the Khloe Kardashian thread because y'all popped off with the White male celebrity threads on LSA as white man worshiping FIRST.I retaliated by using the Khloe Kardashian thread as an example of white women worshiping since y'all claimed the Ryan gosling threads,etc are worshiping white men.

Keep on twisting what I'm saying to make it seem like I'm speaking illogical bull sh*t though.:beli: That's the only way y'all "win," arguments.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These bytches are beyond crazy. They complain about erasure but then want to erase their own men. The adsurdity of the idea is palpable. They do the white supremacist's work for him in anger and resentment. Let me this clear and unequivocal: black men are necessary for black women's survival. Our success or failure reflects on them. Where black men succeed is where black women both in terms of talent and genes. Black females but black men with a X instead of a Y chromsome. They are not a seperate group. When other groups look at blacks, whom is they see is the black men. Studies say they are most afraid of black men. All their fears, enmity and hope reflect in our eyes.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I only mentioned the Khloe Kardashian thread because y'all popped off with the White male celebrity threads on LSA as white man worshiping FIRST.I retaliated by using the Khloe Kardashian thread as an example of white women worshiping since y'all claimed the Ryan gosling threads,etc are worshiping white men.

Keep on twisting what I'm saying to make it seem like I'm speaking illogical bull sh*t though.:beli: That's the only way y'all "win," arguments.

Since that is you, black woman, you won't mind putting up a tagged photo? :sas2:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
the only nladkm

Do you not undersrsnd that white men run white surpramcy and when you hype them up your playing into it.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
No it's 200x worse because all those cacs y'all hoes be worshipping on Lipstick Asylum do not even fukk with black women. It just makes y'all look desperate and lonely as hell. The Kardashians fukk with nothing BUT black men

and this is how alot of black men feel...

alot of black men and white women relationships mirror a

superiority complex(hides feelings of inferiority)
inferiority complex(hides feelings superiority)

and alot of black men continually strengthen white supremacy by placing white women features on a pedestal...an absurd notion that affects black men the most...a notion that says superficiality defines character....

but alot of black men don't care about that..it's all about.....being better than black women in this world...being in the suppose "dominant" position white men are in...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and this is how alot of black men feel...

alot of black men and white women relationships mirror a

superiority complex(hides feelings of inferiority)
inferiority complex(hides feelings superiority)

and alot of black men continually strengthen white supremacy by placing white women features on a pedestal...an absurd notion that affects black men the most...a notion that says superficiality defines character....

but alot of black men don't care about that..it's all about.....being better than black women in this world...being in the suppose "dominant" position white men are in...

White supremacy is controlled by men, not women. If black men are dominant, there will be that man's supremacy. If Arab men are dominant, there is Arab supremacy. This is what I have been trying to explain to yall in the most general terms I can. There is always a patriarchy and whomever rules (like cacs rule America) is the one whose supremcy does too. Women cannot rule.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Bullshyt, ya'll call any black women criticism bashing, so clearly you don't know the difference.

Why the fukk you even so called "criticizing" black men in the first place? You don't deal with them, so it makes no sense for to "criticizing" us at all.:what:

Because I know damn well your not gonna except "criticizing" from a black men whose with a white women FOH with your "criticism":camby:

How about you "criticizing" Asian men, Latino men, and even White men(which I haven't seen you do since you post here:mjpls:) since your not with them.

You don't see how bed wench you sound, your basically wigging your finger of the men of your race while your being with the men who oppress the people of your race.:dahell:

And your same chick that says you can be pro black while dating white people, does "criticizing" the men of your race while fukking white men is pro-black?:stopitslime:

As soon you date a white men, you have no right to "criticizing" or asking for protection or anything to do with black men, because you don't deal with them anymore and will be a bed wench if you do, so get the FOH with your fukked up logic.:camby:

Do ya'll nikkas see this female breh. :why:

1. I don't call any black woman criticism bashing, I call bashing talking about black women having attitudes, like other women walk around all smiles and sunshine all the time. Talking about black women ruined the community, but ignoring the black men who abandoned it.

2. How don't I deal with black men? Am I not related to them? Do I not live in a community with them? I've dated black men.

3. If you are gonna try to uplift black people, I don't care who you date.

4. Why should I criticize white men, the white community doesn't need help. The only Asians I've talked to is my dentist and the Chinese delivery man, shyt we don't even have an Asian community here so why should I criticize what they are doing. I could care less about the Latino community.

5. You sound so stupid with that bedwench shyt, I've never worshiped white men. I won't worship any man. To some fools on here just having my avi makes me a bedwench. Nothing but insecurity on your part.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=683507&page=9

These dudes are ugly as fukk too brehs, the trash white girls do not want:russ: Like I said a LSA gots no room to criticize anyone of cac worship
Re: Black women dating interracial appreciation thread
tumblr_lm3mfzReNy1qb97ggo1_500.jpg

24438xx.png

627060fb9ff3640d52cc469213c365b7.jpg

tumblr_lug29wJjnd1r68bego1_400.jpg

tumblr_lxo02c6Btx1r0470to1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly351nXXw01r0470to1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxtf3uH2qw1r466zko1_500.jpg

Last edited:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
What kills me is white men do nothing but undermind the beauty of black women.
But black women still support them

White women are "their" women, so why shouldn't they uplift their beauty?
What should kill you is black men who undermine the beauty of black women and don't lie and say it doesn't happen.
It's almost 2015 and light skin/curly hair/light eyes is still put on a pedestal over dark skin in the black community.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
White supremacy is controlled by men, not women. If black men are dominant, there will be that man's supremacy. If Arab men are dominant, there is Arab supremacy.

what?

you are aware that both white men and white women can harbor the absurd notion of white supremacy...think that because their skin is fair that makes them better than black men and women...right?..that their features make them better than black women and men...or do you only think white men are capable of believing this??

white supremacy is built on superficiality...a superiority complex( hides feelings of inferiority)...you are aware of this...aren't you?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
White women are "their" women, so why shouldn't they uplift their beauty?
What should kill you is black men who undermine the beauty of black women and don't lie and say it doesn't happen.
It's almost 2015 and light skin/curly hair/light eyes is still put on a pedestal over dark skin in the black community.

:stopitslime:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Also let me add that this site is way more appreciative of black women than Lipstick Asylum is of black men. 99% of the posters on here who have women in their avatars have black women me and @Los Pollos Hermanos @Biggavel @Will Ross for examples. Lipstick Asylum, half or majority of the site has crack3r$ in their avatars AND sigs. @WHIPPEDCream you're full of **** we don't worship white women, pull up receipts. We got a 500+ page thread on black women worship, can Lipstick Asylum say the same?

Also when black men date out they go after all races of women Asians and Latinas are the preferred race of women over white women when black men date out. With self hating black women it's ONLY white men. That let's you know it's all about some sick slave concubine, plantation rape fantasy. Bedwenches do not even consider Asian and Latino men like Bedbuck black men will consider Asian and Latino women.

To be fair, asian men are known to have small penises and there aren't many educated, successful Latino men like there are Asian or White men. Also, most Latino men are Mexican which most black women aren't into. If there were more Caribbean Hispanics it would be different. White guys are the least amount of change for black women

Status
Not open for further replies.