Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ My supposed lies, okay.
Y'all mentalities are skewed.I know what I see on on here,but we can act like the "PAWG," obsession is minimal. Straight denial.

There's nothing screwed with our mentalities--or the mountains of evidence we provide to support our opinions. What's screwed is that you ignore all evidence which contradicts your opinion and literally say the same damn thing over and over again. You're obviously dumb, a troll or an agent. This thread is just a troll's playground now. @Always-Right Liggins , might be time to bushes this one breh

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
:mjlol: @ My supposed lies, okay.
Y'all mentalities are skewed.I know what I see on on here,but we can act like the "PAWG," obsession is minimal. Straight denial.
1. Once again post receipts
2. Yes or no question. Does Lipstick Asylum appreciate black men more than The Coli appreciates black women?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
There's nothing screwed with our mentalities--or the mountains of evidence we provide to support our opinions. What's screwed is that you ignore all evidence which contradicts your opinion, refuse to understand any logic and literally say the same damn thing over and over again like retarded seal. You're obviously dumb, a troll or an agent. This thread needs to go in the bushes

Y'all literally want me to collect evidence for sh*t that goes on, on here everyday.:huh: I think it's absolutely ludicrous to even ask for evidence on the white women obsession.That's like a person saying "prove that America is racist," the evidence is all & every damn where around you.There is a post about khloe Kardashian's ass on the first page now.:mjlol: You're absolutely right,this thread does belong in the bushes.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
1. Once again post receipts
2. Yes or no question. Does Lipstick Asylum appreciate black men more than The Coli appreciates black women?

1. You have a search, type in PAWG or white women & see how many posts come up.If I truly did do this,this thread would reach over 100 pages.I could go for pages & pages on the White women obsession, there is simply not enough time.
2.No,y'all both have those token "Black women/black men appreciation," threads.The plane is even when it comes to "appreciation."I will say that the disrespect that is directed towards BW on thecoli is off the charts & that type of disrespect would not be tolerated against black men on LSA

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2.No,y'all both have those token "Black women/black men appreciation," threads.The plane is even when it comes to "appreciation."I will say that the disrespect that is directed towards BW on thecoli is off the charts & that type of disrespect would not be tolerated against black men on LSA.

It's not even in the slightest. The black female appreciation threads are far more numerous and way longer here than about anywhere else on the internet. LSA doesn't compare with black male threads at all. There's actually precious little over there. You are just retarded and not worth discussing anything with. You are not interested in facts.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
It's not even in the slightest. The black female appreciation threads are far more numerous and way longer here than about anywhere else on the internet. LSA doesn't compare with black male threads at all. There's actually precious little over there. You are just retarded and not worth discussing anything with. You are not interested in facts.

We might as well agree to disagree.You're not going to change my stance about thecoli & I'm not going to change your stance about LSA.Leave the name calling out of it.I'm not retarded nor dumb.:comeon: Clearly.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
You guys can derail all you want, but that fact is that 9% of black women date out compared to 23% of black men. It's VERY clear who the real bedwenches are, and this entire thread has shown JUST how emotional males are. Maybe 5 of the posts have been an actual rebuttal to my arguments instead of the rest which are derailment and name-calling. You have NO PROBLEMS discussing black female bedwenches, but you have a problem discussing the male ones. I thought a site full of "logical" males would do better than this.

Those numbers show how many are actually dating out, not how many desire to date out. The figure is drastically lower for black women because white men don't approach them as much as they would like and some black women don't believe that a white man will ever want them seriously e.g. general insecurity, prior experience of being smashed and dashed by white men etc.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Y'all literally want me to collect evidence for sh*t that goes on, on here everyday.:huh: I think it's absolutely ludicrous to even ask for evidence on the white women obsession.That's like a person saying "prove that America is racist," the evidence is all & every damn where around you.There is a post about khloe Kardashian's ass on the first page now.:mjlol: You're absolutely right,this thread does belong in the bushes.
So we can't appreciate a phat asz, now?

Status
Not open for further replies.