• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Your vibe is bullshyt if you don't hear it from his mouth.

No it's not.There are black dudes who date non-black girls & who are completely cool....& then there are the other types. :mjpls:

I get the same vibe from these types that I get from racist whites.They will act like they are too good to be around black girls.I know when I spot a "I'll date any girl but a black girl," black dude.It's really not that hard to spot.& I don't need for him to say it for me to know.These types will act like they don't want any communication with black girls what so ever.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
No it's not.There are black dudes who date non-black girls & who are completely cool....& then there are the other types. :mjpls:

I get the same vibe from these types that I get from racist whites.They will act like they are too good to be around black girls.I know when I spot a "I'll date any girl but a black girl," black dude.It's really not that hard to spot.& I don't need for him to say it for me to know.These types will act like they don't want any communication with black girls what so ever.

It's highly possible that they weren't just attracted to you and you assume it's just race.

If they were being friendly and cordial, and not attracted to you. Then they're not, not because you're black.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
*Slips out the back door*

nmervc.jpg

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Not for long. Y'all going to slip up soon and say some slick shyt about black women and she'll be back.

They always come back :jawalrus:

:lupe:

:mjcry: I can't abandon my people. Why can't we all win?
If it's a sistahood rule #1 should be zero tolerance for bed bucks. :mjpls:

Jamaican bed bucks :mjpls:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
It's highly possible that they weren't just attracted to you and you assume it's just race.

If they were being friendly and cordial, and not attracted to you. Then they're not, not because you're black.
Back track.:mjlol: First of all, I've never approached a boy in my life.Like I said I know when a "anything but a black girl," black dude is present.Other black girls know it to.I have had this conversation with PLENTY of other black girls who were indeed pretty.STOP trying to act like they don't exist because they do.& No,I don't expect you notice them because you are NOT a black woman.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Can all the black women and men that worship the white man's seed more than their own please assimilate into the white community and leave the rest of us the hell alone.

It's sad that a white guy or girl can walk around with confidence thinking that a black person would rather be with them then their own type because of c00ns and wenches :scust:.

Pale skin, limp hair, small lips, I just don't understand why they're so special to you all they are so fukking plain and bland:why:

Status
Not open for further replies.