• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah... They left me alone or gave me advice about school. That black manager in particular just got in my face for taking a bathroom break.

So because you're manager got on you about taking a break, you wrote this:

I know from experience black women with free time to stew in their hatred and loneliness is absolute cancer to any organization, any workplace, any setting.

I wonder if youre white manager did that if you'd come to that same conclusion :mjpls:

But I guess they'd have to stop being so awesome to you first before that happens :mjpls:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
JdpYT.gif

Daps
Reppin
Canada
So because you're manager got on you about taking a break, you wrote this:

I wonder if youre white manager did that if you'd come to that same conclusion :mjpls:

But I guess they'd have to stop being so awesome to you first before that happens :mjpls:
"From experience." I'd say yes. Project away though.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
You remind me of white weaboos (white anime nerds/japanese fetishists) who speak Japanese to fit in with Asian people.

The word "nikka", is in our vernacular. Plus you were anonymous. I understand why you did it, but refrain from using it ever. Not even if your man wants to spice up his sex life.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Most of the time, it is seen as ok for men to be hoes, and it is becoming ok for women to be hoes as well. You either make it not ok for any of you to be hoes, or make it ok for everyone to be a hoe.

It's you guy's fault for saying men can't be hoes. I blame males for this. lol
I can't really speak on that, I don't condone being a male ho either, simply because it takes up too much time,money, and having to worry about potential std's and baby momma's......

But i don't care if a woman is a slut, it's just that my gf/ wife or daughter can't be one. :birdman:

Giselle

Daps
Feminism was about freedom for women, like being able to get an education, work, and provide for their family with a fair chance. Black people was working for free for God knows how long, so fighting for a fair wage is something that is important and fighting for economic independence is too. shyt changed with the industrial revolution as workers were being replaced by animated workers. I feel like slut shaming is something more personal, it's not really a goal of feminism. If you want to be sexually liberated then go right ahead but it doesn't really affect all women in the same way. Being sexually objectified is, however that's not necessarily the same as slut shaming. Feminism hopes to eliminate rape culture (which is an important problem) but again, it ties together with power which ties in with white men and they really don't want to address that. That's where the whole street harassment thing comes in, white women chose not to tackle white men and their holding of power because it trickles down to them and they don't want to disrupt that. For me, feminism is about being able to be in a position as a black woman that gives me respect. It's more about tackling white supremacy as a black woman, side by side with black men.

I agree, but slut shaming is a goal of today's version of feminism. Along with fat shaming and ugly shaming. It seems like the "feminist" of today care much more about those things than equal pay and other more important stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.