• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
:banderas: @MoonGoddess delivered one of the thoroughest ethers I have witnessed.

The ladies of thecoli won the weekend. :heh: They wasn't ready!

UYxirKTZRNUrwSWbbUSq_Knock%20Out%20Try%20Again.gif

Wtf is the striped shirt dude doing?

Giselle

Daps
:mjlol: fukk that

Most of the time, it is seen as ok for men to be hoes, and it is becoming ok for women to be hoes as well. You either make it not ok for any of you to be hoes, or make it ok for everyone to be a hoe.

It's you guy's fault for saying men can't be hoes. I blame males for this. lol

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Don't be a fukking retard and change the subject.

Address this or shut the fukk up.
She actually did address that before.
Clearly they ain't, I already made a topic in the root section about the word "thug" and what it really means. It didn't receive any responses from you or those that go back and forth in those BW/BM bashing threads. That thread was about how disgusting the word thug is used, and I particularly hate when it's used in that context. Your comment was disgusting and you seriously need to stop, cause I know you think it's tit for tat. It's clear that I'm not biased because I take both sides into account, but what you said was nothing short of insulting. Do you live around black men? I hope you do and you find a good one. Stop giving these dudes that say dumb shyt a response.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why is it whites never accuse each other of self hate when they make their skin darker, get lip injections and butt injections?
Cmon son.:stopitslime:

Dont play dumb.

One is clearly out of superficial bs...the other is out of mental conditioning from over 400 plus years of white supremacy/oppression which puts those with European/White features at the top and those with African/Black features at the bottom.

It would be different if the beauty standard was black women but it's not.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Most of the time, it is seen as ok for men to be hoes, and it is becoming ok for women to be hoes as well. You either make it not ok for any of you to be hoes, or make it ok for everyone to be a hoe.

It's you guy's fault for saying men can't be hoes. I blame males for this. lol

Yeah, keep trynna convince yaselves wit dis bullshyt. :mjlol:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Before I post any specific replies, let's address

Initially people were upset because this white girl was fetishizing Jamaican men and vacayed there every winter. So bw came out expressing indignation (like I care about some bitter American woman) followed by homo militants. Then some people quoted some n word posts that don't exist.

THIS

I did a Coli search for "nikka" posted by me and all that came up were posts where I quoted other users who said it or had it in there username.

If I ever did say it, it was probably when I first started posting on the Coli and probably because I saw it used so frequently all over the board (thread titles, posts, usernames). If I did use it, it was never to specifically address any particular user based on their race because back then I was new and had no idea who was black, white, Asian, Latino, etc.

I don't remember sayin it, and if I did, I'm sorry. It's definitely not something I would have ever made a habit of and I would never use it as a way to insult anyone for being black (and I would also never insult anyone for being black, period. I'm not racist, no matter how hard you want to frame me as one). It's not a word that comes out of my mouth, ever.

I have close relationships with both black men and women and I would never purposely disrespect them or anyone else for being black. I adore black men, so I have sex with them. I find white guys to be boring and I quit fukkin/dating them back in like 2007/2008 (the only exception would be a few white dude from France).

I don't see why you guys make such a big deal about who I fukk anyways. I'm just some random girl on a message board. Do you actually care that much? Really?

Oh and for the record, I don't strictly fukk Jamaicans. I might have a preference but I'm down with Haitians/Caribbean, African Americans, and Africans. :takedat:
:blessed:

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
So thee actions of one manager reflect on all black women now :mjpls:

Im sure all the white women up there behave like angels :mjpls:
Yeah... They left me alone or gave me advice about school. That black manager in particular just got in my face for taking a bathroom break.

Status
Not open for further replies.