Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Where did i say you dissed me?
I was replying to the other clown who claimed I diss black women n I replied I never dissed black women. Now I accidentally replied to you also and you replied "I am blac" so you try a imply I dissed you. Stop it :mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I was replying to the other clown who claimed I diss black women n I replied I never dissed black women. Now I accidentally replied to you also and you replied "I am blac" so you try a imply I dissed you. Stop it :mjlol:
I was replying to sometthing else you said.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
@Mook made a thread slamming Strawberry. Then the capes came out. It was revealed EARLY in the thread that she used the n-word multiple times on this site, but still posters continued to cape. We called out the hilarity of black males caping for a white woman who referred to them as "nikkas", and were summarily called bitter and jealous. I'm sorry for calling out your PAWG for her disgusting use of the n-word, brehs.
:ohhh:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Thats you tho.
I spent 6 years in a realtionship with a prude. The most adventurous sex we had was doggystyle. I was never really happy but thought i was in love so i stayed. When ever i tried to get more out of our sex life he wasnt with it.
It always took forever for me to get turned on and i actually thought i had a low libido. But when i discovred erotic romance and got turned on more from words on a page than my actaul partner touching me i knew regular sex just wasnt for me.
It's nasty and i don't go around telling people in real life these things. It feels good to admit it on here sometimes.
Especially cause now im with someone who has an open mind and is also into what im into. We compliment each other sexually, he doesnt look at me like in crazy when i tell him what i like and i love him for that.:mjcry:
Ain't that a wonderful thing?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
How about you shut the fukk up? You fukking no shame having ass sambo. Get some self fukking respect. Defending a white bytch using the n word all for the sake of p*ssy. :scust:
You are much worse than that woman if you're defending bcrusaderw and being a hypocrite, it's that simple.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: @MoonGoddess delivered one of the thoroughest ethers I have witnessed.

The ladies of thecoli won the weekend. :heh: They wasn't ready!

UYxirKTZRNUrwSWbbUSq_Knock%20Out%20Try%20Again.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.