• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie, I wish I was in LA for this walk. Intermingle with the crowd, smoking a J with a button down. Find a cute little pawg, tell her I'm s feminist too, sell her on some dreams, coat them walls that night :ehh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Wait, how is Amber a hoe? Someone above said she was a known hoe. How did you come to this conclusion. She admitted she was a stripper at a young age. Does that equal hoe? Cause of it doesn't we only know her for being with Kanye and a few other people she dated. Exactly what a young 20 something yr old who looks amazing should be doing. You can't just throw that hoe label around without facts. The chick you dating could have more bodies than her. I hate that men just label chicks a hoe then all of a sudden thats what it is because all the other nikkas start believing.

:deadrose:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And to think that female posters here defend your stupid ass.
They defend me because I speak the truth about things that affect us.
You stand stupid and exposed as a person who will say shyt they know nothing about. Why weren't you at the slut walk?
Again with the ad hominem attacks.
I'm as virgin as you are smart, thottalia.

I wish I was darkskin.

I do find that your web feet and bad breath are the few most attractive things about you. The third being your cracked and ashy lips topped with your feminine mustache. Everything else being too horrific to stomach for the average human to look apon.
Are these third grade insults supposed to be offensive? :dead: You are a moron of the truest form. Kissing your children is normal affectionate behavior, and you can look that up in parenting and psychology books.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They defend me because I speak the truth about things that affect us.

Again with the ad hominem attacks.

Are these third grade insults supposed to be offensive? :dead: You are a moron of the truest form. Kissing your children is normal affectionate behavior, and you can look that up in parenting and psychology books.
Kissing children on the lips is not normal and no, everyone doesnt do it.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
This thread is proof that the "bitter black women" stereotype isn't all too exaggerated...

If you have a problem with the content on a majority black male site dedicated to "Sport, Hip Hop & Piff" then go find another website which is geared towards the content you prefer. It's like some of you weirdos who spend all your time talking down on the black men on this site are obsessed with the attention you receive. Go fukking live your lives and stop being so angry all the time.

:russ: Those the freakest ones! You can't dance with the devil breh. You thinking like a BP. MP have a whole other set of morals. You really think you hurting somebody by doing something they do for sport.

It's kind of creepy how you claim to know so much about how white men view black men sleeping with white woman despite NOT being a white man.

The way you shame black men for having the same the interracial sex that everyone on this Earth today is having says a lot about your mentality. You sound very bitter.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait, how is Amber a hoe? Someone above said she was a known hoe. How did you come to this conclusion. She admitted she was a stripper at a young age. Does that equal hoe? Cause of it doesn't we only know her for being with Kanye and a few other people she dated. Exactly what a young 20 something yr old who looks amazing should be doing. You can't just throw that hoe label around without facts. The chick you dating could have more bodies than her. I hate that men just label chicks a hoe then all of a sudden thats what it is because all the other nikkas start believing.
t7cyfm.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@KOOL-AID

:mjlol:
Like I give a shyt if you negged me fakkit,this aint my first go around on a internet forum. But if it makes u feel good inside then go right ahead.As for your ''c00n'' comment I notice this is the default response here when you don't go along with the hivemind mentally,well I am whatever you say I am then. As if I'm going lose sleep over some fakkit on the internet opinion of me.

:russell: claims to not give a fukk bout rep yet made a hoemotional post bout said rep like a faggit
ps-ur gif usage is atrocious
mjpalm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.