• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
thought we was cool and u stabbed a nikka in the back....ur like jim jones when he stabbed killa in the back and hooked up with fif

ur new name is capo

Nah, you in here caping for a white broad who says nikka but you call other women bedwenches. That's neg worthy and if I said some bullshyt and you negged me I wouldn't be mad.

Call me what you want tho. :yeshrug:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm fully aware of that. (Well I'm aware he's not a newborn). However your post wasn't strictly about her son, it was about there being NO harm in kissing children on the lips. Which there is/can be.
I stand corrected. Poor kid that died from a kiss.
So it's fine to expose 3 year olds to herpes? Dumb thot troll logic.
Eat my ass, you idiotic bytch, and stop quoting me.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I doubt the men who are doing their thing elsewhere are the ones who're mad. And if they are, to hell with em. Who cares what hypocrites think?

And as far as more loyal :francis:, I wish yall would stop repeating this. Just because men of other races are too timid to approach yall(not because of unattractiveness, but because they assume all of yall have been excavated by a bbc), doesn't mean you're more loyal.
Loyalty is relative...but i really believe most bw prefer bm. However i find it fascinating that many of you dont think that bw can prefer their own men. I wonder where that fear comes from?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, you in here caping for a white broad who says nikka but you call other women bedwenches. That's neg worthy and if I said some bullshyt and you negged me I wouldn't be mad.

Call me what you want tho. :yeshrug:
Whatever.... I'm not caping, but goodnight jimmy...

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: as if I would consider a virgin like you. A tainted dikk male talking about virgins. :scust:
I'm as virgin as you are smart, thottalia.

I wish I was darkskin.

I do find that your web feet and bad breath are the few most attractive things about you. The third being your cracked and ashy lips topped with your feminine mustache. Everything else being too horrific to stomach for the average human to look apon.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Wow, how is this chit is 9 pages...

I mean - she is rockin' that Pete Rose cut hella hard, but from what I seen she ain't hurtin' nobody...

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stand corrected. Poor kid that died from a kiss.

Eat my ass, you idiotic bytch, and stop quoting me.
You stand stupid and exposed as a person who will say shyt they know nothing about. Why weren't you at the slut walk?

Status
Not open for further replies.