Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These queens aren't mad about "racism," they're mad she's white and sleeps with black men.
Neg train on any Caucasian dropping n-bombs but I see worse said from "black" women here, from bm being "thugs," to "monkeys in suits."

:yeshrug:

If the outage was legit, neither poster would be posting freely here or welcomed amongst their little clique.

You're obsessed with the thought of black women hating on black men being with nonblack women.

I doubt it's her fukking black men that's causing the issue. No one actually cares about that other then the posters who seem to get their rocks off thinking black women are really that jealous.

There are other white women and nonblack women on this forum that mess with black men and I don't see any black women making an issue about that.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
CQaf3O1VEAAuLq5.jpg
ain't nobody tryna fukk that bytch.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
They are too busy telling men that they twerk for justice and to not look at their exposed boobs because they aren't for men to look at, than to answer that.
:dwillhuh::mjlol::russ: the bolded is hysterical
Any ladies or advocate for the Slutwalk want to attempt to give an answer to the racist signs/comparison or will this just be swept under the rug?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not gonna lie fam, ya posts about her had me like :patrice:

:francis:
Don't believe the hype, i m never on here lusting over no ww...that's facts

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Wait, how is Amber a hoe? Someone above said she was a known hoe. How did you come to this conclusion. She admitted she was a stripper at a young age. Does that equal hoe? Cause of it doesn't we only know her for being with Kanye and a few other people she dated. Exactly what a young 20 something yr old who looks amazing should be doing. You can't just throw that hoe label around without facts. The chick you dating could have more bodies than her. I hate that men just label chicks a hoe then all of a sudden thats what it is because all the other nikkas start believing.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
@KOOL-AID

:mjlol:
Like I give a shyt if you negged me fakkit,this aint my first go around on a internet forum. But if it makes u feel good inside then go right ahead.As for your ''c00n'' comment I notice this is the default response here when you don't go along with the hivemind mentally,well I am whatever you say I am then. As if I'm going lose sleep over some fakkit on the internet opinion of me.

Last edited:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Hey @DarlingNikki before we hit the sack and have good high sleep, can I ask u a question

Didn't u date a white guy before?:sas1: I never been with a white women

How about this: when I say that a black mans physical appearance = bed buck, and pop in threads about white women and call of the nikkas in said thread bed bucks… ect like you have ask this question again.

Never called you a "ww loving c00n" either.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Wait, how is Amber a hoe? Someone above said she was a known hoe. How did you come to this conclusion. She admitted she was a stripper at a young age. Does that equal hoe? Cause of it doesn't we only know her for being with Kanye and a few other people she dated. Exactly what a young 20 something yr old who looks amazing should be doing. You can't just throw that hoe label around without facts. The chick you dating could have more bodies than her. I hate that men just label chicks a hoe then all of a sudden thats what it is because all the other nikkas start believing.
:upsetfavre::francis::mjlol::russ:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about this: when I say that a black mans physical appearance = bed buck, and pop in threads about white women and call of the nikkas in said thread bed bucks… ect like you have ask this question again.

Never called you a we loving c00n either.
Why r u so angry at me for posting some shyt about sleeping with ww vs u actually doing it

I was talking shyt, having fun....u actually do it and u condemn me like I'm tiger woods

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Gonna have to leave you guys in suspense until tomorrow for my replies...

Oh, also just wanted to quickly note that OP doesn't know the difference between a bowl cut and a bob and that I am very aware that I am white and never once claimed to be Jamaican although nuff Jamaicams rate me and consider me honorary
:salute:
(Not talkin about anyone on the Coli, I'm talkin about Jamaicans who have actually met me and held a vibe that were born and raised and have never left the island as well as Jamaicans who live abroad)

I live in Jamaica for several months out of the year (winter, cuz I prefer beaches, sunshine & over proof rum to -30 C to -40 C temperatures) which is why I "rep" Montreal and Jamaica.

she dapped somebody, so i know she reading this:ohhh:...come out strawberry and face this storm

I only noticed this thread when in my alerts when you mentioned me. It was already at page 3 and I was gettin ready for work.

Just got home from work and it's at page 13

:dead:

Read through most of it (mind you all my haters are on my ignore, so this thread's gonna look funny with a bunch of holes in it when I go through it all). Don't have time to reply to everything cuz I'm gonna go out and party and probably dance on my head. I'll try to take some photos or videos for my admirers :myman:

You've been proven wrong punk bytch so don't try to move the goal posts now clown! You specifically stated verbatim lame that "you couldn't find any threads about her visiting Jamaica"! And all of her other past or previous posts have been removed which I already proved & noted. Plus any of the veteran members can vouch that the vast majority of Strawberry comments were about her relationships & fukking Jamaican men. So pull the panties out of your loose vagina, you're nothing but a sorry Mangina that's been clearly exposed!

:camby:

Saw you post about this earlier and just wanted to say that none of my posts have been scrubbed/erased/hidden. :manny:

I have no need to hide any posts after Sept. 17 or whenever the fukk you're claiming they happened and I highly doubt any mods on here have enough free time to go through my posts to "hide" them...and why would they anyways? Not like anything was goin on after Sept. 17...

You're reachin for something that isn't there :mjlol: :umad:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
She's a hoe. Everyone know. :camby:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Why r u so angry at me for posting some shyt about sleeping with ww vs u actually doing it

I was talking shyt, having fun....u actually do it and u condemn me like I'm tiger woods

A neg doesn't = angry, you're taking it harder than I am.

The man I'm in a relationship is black, nice try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.