• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
whos putting WW on a pedestal...i see bros talking about smashing....period.....nikkas just want p*ssy and to move on....BW always gotta take everything personal....BW easily get the most love on this site...

What makes you believe that mentality is acceptable?

How about you worry about smashing the white supremacist structure that subjugates our people?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Word i can't drink hard liquor anymore. Well not in abundance like i used to. Do you like hard apple cider?

I actually haven't tried that yet, I think I will since I like apple juice lol.

While I don't deny the disgusting capping for this chick in this thread:scusthov:

Are you trying to say 6 or 7 c00ns in this thread represent black men in the coli as pawg chasers?

No but they be loud as hell :francis: and they get daps and it's more than in this thread.

1 or 2 hating troll doesn't equal all the women posters but we don't get that luxury do we.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
These queens aren't mad about "racism," they're mad she's white and sleeps with black men.
Neg train on any Caucasian dropping n-bombs but I see worse said from "black" women here, from bm being "thugs," to "monkeys in suits."

:yeshrug:

If the outage was legit, neither poster would be posting freely here or welcomed amongst their little clique.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I mean at least they're admitting being hoes but that's a sad thing. No kind of respect for your body and mind. Its going to extremely hard to find a loyal women in today's society, hence same goes for a women looking for a loyal man.. To coli brehs if you find a wifey type of lady that will do anything for u and u only you better hold on to her.

Go outside of America if you want to see a wholesome woman. And not to a country where women selling p*ssy like candy, either.

But the marriage rates gonna plummet something serious these next few decades. Do these selfish ass women think about anyone besides themselves?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Those the freakest ones! You can't dance with the devil breh. You thinking like a BP. MP have a whole other set of morals. You really think you hurting somebody by doing something they do for sport.
:comeon: it hurt them, read the online comments

beside im not not even into WW personally anyway

1. black women
2. asian
3.hispanic
4. middle east/indian
5. ww

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I actually haven't tried that yet, I think I will since I like apple juice lol.

No but they be loud as hell :francis: and they get daps and it's more than in this thread.

1 or 2 hating troll doesn't equal all the women posters but we don't get that luxury do we.
It's great. They have a lot of different kinds. I've had like 6. Angry orchard is a good start if you want to try. They have like 5 different flavors

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

I agree they are fukking loud, that I can't lie.:ehh:

They don't get that much daps, sometimes barely.

And what do you mean by "it's more than in this thread"?

And I do agree y'all get unfairly generalize by a few female trolls.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These queens aren't mad about "racism," they're mad she's white and sleeps with black men.
Neg train on any Caucasian dropping n-bombs but I see worse said from "black" women here, from bm being "thugs," to "monkeys in suits."

:yeshrug:

If the outage was legit, neither poster would be posting freely here or welcomed amongst their little clique.
exactly....that's why they're mad... why do they be at in the swirl threads? or the when nikkas get their head blown off by the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.