Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nope in america are unsatisfied with everything...u can give them the world and theyll still ask for more

I remember back when I sneaked into clubs back in the late 90s, it was broads that dropped it like its hot on street tracks. Now, you got these simp artists like Drake making these club tracks, and women are still unhappy.

Marriage is going to disappear in heterosexual circles.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
These queens aren't mad about "racism," they're mad she's white and sleeps with black men.
Neg train on any Caucasian dropping n-bombs but I see worse said from "black" women here, from bm being "thugs," to "monkeys in suits."

:yeshrug:

If the outage was legit, neither poster would be posting freely here or welcomed amongst their little clique.

But you gotta bed buck in your avi breh :patrice:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Prostitution is prevalent in all of those countries

As is thottery

The non ghetto areas, you good as long as she came from a good 2 parent household. Fathers always ground them mentally and make thing think practically. No princess syndrome that much overseas, but it ain't perfect like you said.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The non ghetto areas, you good as long as she came from a good 2 parent household. Fathers always ground them mentally and make thing think practically. No princess syndrome that much overseas, but it ain't perfect like you said.
The non ghetto areas of Jamaica :mjlol: :dead:

These are third world countries breh. Which of those countries have u actually been to?

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

@Strawberry or any one else familiar with Jamaican dancehall, what song is this playing in the background?

:laff: I laugh everytime I see this video , because you got the two black women actually displaying rhythm while you got this dumb broad looking like a pre schooler who just discovered a new motor skill :pachaha:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember back when I sneaked into clubs back in the late 90s, it was broads that dropped it like its hot on street tracks. Now, you got these simp artists like Drake making these club tracks, and women are still unhappy.

Marriage is going to disappear in heterosexual circles.
yup, marriage is a burden for men, a women can take custody, half ur beard and get the house......even if she cheat on u, u still get punished....thats why imo south american black women>>>>

theyll apperciate u more

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: I laugh everytime I see this video , because you got the two black women actually displaying rhythm while you got this dumb broad looking like a pre schooler who just discovered a new motor skill :pachaha:
:mjlol:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
On some real shyt. This chick has come to this site and made it clear (by her post) that she sees Jamaican men as some sort of fetish, said the N word MULTIPLE times and was pretty unapologetic about it. How y'all sit here and rationalize this is BEYOND me. Does she have admiration for Jamaican culture? Yes, but there is a fine line between disrespect and admiration/appropriation. As men, that shyt shouldn't be tolerated at all! Brothers, we need to tighten up man. No excuses for a white chick saying "nikka" all over the place like that NONE. Women cant go into other races and hurl racial slurs left and right and without being checked. We have dudes in here ready to ride for someone who is spewing out racial epithets like its normal smh.... :snoop:
:wow: open these c00ns eyes brotha man, rep

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Kiley Jenner had too many biscuits that morning. :ooh:
iHe7JM8.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
It's great. They have a lot of different kinds. I've had like 6. Angry orchard is a good start if you want to try. They have like 5 different flavors

:leon: I will try it, thank you!

I agree they are fukking loud, that I can't lie.:ehh:

They don't get that much daps, sometimes barely.

And what do you mean by "it's more than in this thread"?

And I do agree y'all get unfairly generalize by a few female trolls.

:princepls: They get daps and that's not even my argument I know all of the Coli isn't like that. I just can't stand dudes who act like nothing happens and that is why I quoted him.

I don't, but I still got a shyt ton of verses memorized :heh:

It comes in perfect when trolling Christians :blessed:

:mjlol:

I'm going tomorrow. I will repent for this thread :hamster:

Status
Not open for further replies.