Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can and you don't have to approach. No one is forcing you.
yeah right juicy...u shook, u couldnt approach no man , unless hes a sissy looking man and u know he would never hurt a female feelings

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't speak for any woman except myself, but I can. After all, I'm not everyone's cup of tea. :yeshrug:
again, yeah right...why coli women r never like outside women? yall can do everything...i dont believe yall

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no u didnt make it obvious...hes prob the shy square type, u gotta tell him str8 up..."do u want to be with me"?

okay, if this is what needs to be said, nope, not doing it, i guess i cant handle rejection
:yeshrug:

but enough men speak to me first, so ill just keep picking from those. dude with the arm veins and hair that i really wanted to touch, will continue to be a lookin ass nikka.
his loss

:sadbron:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay, if this is what needs to be said, nope, not doing it, i guess i cant handle rejection
:yeshrug:

but enough men speak to me first, so ill just keep picking from those. dude with the arm veins and hair that i really wanted to touch, will continue to be a lookin ass nikka.
his loss

:sadbron:
@Sassy "i guess i cant handle rejection" takes notes and admit it

"
his loss"

is he fat? because a fat man is def not expecting to get p*ssy.....p*ssy for a big man = hitting the lottery

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
First Lady Michelle Obama took her push to advocate for girls’ education to the legendary Apollo Theater in Harlem. Tuesday, Mrs. Obama spoke to more than a thousand young women and girls about her Let Girls Learn initiative and why it’s so important for them to take their education seriously.

During the event, which was hosted by Glamour, Mrs. Obama told the girls that even though she grew up on the South Side of Chicago, she commuted three hours a day just to attend a prestigious magnet school. Though it was rough, it ultimately paid off. The First Lady told the crowd she wanted them to have the same level of determination. “I want you to be that hungry to get your education,” she said. “It is going to be the key to your future.”

While Mrs. Obama encouraged the attendees to make school a priority and know their worth, she also warned against people who could potentially hold them back–unsupportive boos. “You don’t want to be with a boy who is too stupid to appreciate a smart young lady,” Mrs. Obama said. “There is no boy who is cute enough or interesting enough to stop you from getting your education. If I worried about boys who liked me and who thought I was cute at your age, I wouldn’t be married to the President of the United States.” Mrs. Obama added: “You have to fill your bucket with positive energy and if people are bringing you down — whether that’s your boo or your best friend — you have to learn how to push these people to the side.” We totally agree.

Michelle Obama to Girls In Harlem: Don’t Date a Boy Who’s ‘Too Stupid To Appreciate a Smart Young Lady’ - Clutch Magazine

Im gone miss her :mjcry:

Thats my FLOTUS :wow:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

"
his loss"

is he fat? because a fat man is def not expecting to get p*ssy.....p*ssy for a big man = hitting the lottery
no, id say he weighs like 145 pounds at the most. im not a chubby chaser, no offense

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

"
his loss"

I'm confused, why did you tag me?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
no, i think i made it pretty obvious

if you look once and im looking too, that could be coincidence, you look a second time, okay maybe i looked again like "is this ugly negro really looking at me?", if i wasnt interested i would then avoid all eye contact, im going to try to not even look up at all until you are gone. Now if you look a THIRD time and i am looking back at you again, :mindblown: like duh, how can that not be freakin clear that you are in the clear. if this happens 3 weeks in a row, yes youve rejected me.
You aint said two words to the man:dead:
Sitting there trying to have a staring contest :deadmanny:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
no, i think i made it pretty obvious

if you look once and im looking too, that could be coincidence, you look a second time, okay maybe i looked again like "is this ugly negro really looking at me?", if i wasnt interested i would then avoid all eye contact, im going to try to not even look up at all until you are gone. Now if you look a THIRD time and i am looking back at you again, :mindblown: like duh, how can that not be freakin clear that you are in the clear. if this happens 3 weeks in a row, yes youve rejected me.

im not saying anything. females(yes females) approaching is basically interpreted as asking for casual sex and im not looking for that.
That's retarded af. Can't nobody read your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.