Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
:patrice: you must be arguing with someone have on ignore again breh....
I'm telling you breh, just put these trolls on ignore and make your life easier. :yeshrug:
Don't give these trolls power, they just want a reaction out of you...
dead because i got tommy knocks on ignore while you talkin to his c00n ass, i agree with you, wouldnt know it was him if he wouldnt have dapped you

Daps
Comic View had some hilarious non-black comedians back then :russ:

I remember Darren Carter and his "I'm Deronnnnn......I'm the one you been lookin' for, Deronnnnn....and it's onnnn" bit.....

Anyone remember that fat cac Redbone talking about the difference between white strippers and black strippers? :heh:

And there was this other cac who was talking about how pepper spray was the world's most punk weapon, and using it was like being a gay snake :mjlol:

Even Dr. Ken did his thing on there.....all of them got good reactions from the crowd....

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Like Dr. John Henrick Clark said, go and get you a mate from another race, but when you get them, stay over there. You're no longer welcome:camby:
:stopitslime:
stop it. i wont be "mating" with any other races, so you can fall back with :camby:

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#GMB but he's been with this chick for a min, he has two kids by her. Still I wouldn't marry that mr.ed reject.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Yup how did you enjoy your timeout. I hope you found something productive to do.
e5061510.png
She was probably waiting for her alias account to be approved :dead:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
i dont know this guy at all

but if shes that day 1 and she was with him when he had nothing and now he has something
im sure shes put in some work over the years
good for them and their family
im glad for children to have both their parents in their lives
and even gladder for the children of Black people to have their Black parent or parents in their lives
:yeshrug:

this dude never said anything anti Black or anti Black woman did he?
:sadcam:
This dude? bytch get the fukk outta here:camby:just lookin for somethin to cry about, jon jones is a white boy at heart, he want a white woman let him have it

wickedskegman:scust:you from london

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I've been with nothing but black women all my life (relationship-wise) and honestly It's hard to find a loyal, "chill" one. At some point our sistas gotta realize that there's reasons a lot of us don't want to be bothered with them anymore
Its you.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:damn:

Define "chill"
There just always seems to be drama. The older women tend to be a bit more chill but the ones my age or a lil younger (21-30) always seem to have childish mindsets. Nothing matters but "turn up". There's no loyalty. There's no compromising or 'team work' in relationships. No clue how to please a man. And again, this isn't ALL, of course

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Comic View had some hilarious non-black comedians back then :russ:

I remember Darren Carter and his "I'm Deronnnnn......I'm the one you been lookin' for, Deronnnnn....and it's onnnn" bit.....

Anyone remember that fat cac Redbone talking about the difference between white strippers and black strippers? :heh:

And there was this other cac who was talking about how pepper spray was the world's most punk weapon, and using it was like being a gay snake :mjlol:

Even Dr. Ken did his thing on there.....all of them got good reactions from the crowd....

Yeah who was the real big fat white dude. He was funny as shyt. Dude be talking about eating all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.