Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
She wouldn't give a fukk if his credit cards were maxed out and he was a good dude struggling to make ends meet

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lies. Black dudes are not hanging around the library in large rates. I used to tutor students, and I would see maybe 1 or 2 black faces a week even though blacks are overrepresented on my campus. These dudes are hanging out in the food court, the dorms, the gym, but damn sure not the library. Asian is a last resort, but I think all black women should keep their options open. American men in general are :trash:

i didnt mean most black men, i meant like the nerdy ones that were in that thread. i cant see your need for control in the relationship meshing well with say an african born and bred black man, but ive only dated one. being you "last resort" is not really a positive trait of a potential life partner. :hug:

Most black men don't marry and that says estimates right under the chart. Try again

:francis:

what do you mean?

djyh

Rookie
Daps

djyh

e5061662.png

Your point?:scusthov:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
There just always seems to be drama. The older women tend to be a bit more chill but the ones my age or a lil younger (21-30) always seem to have childish mindsets. Nothing matters but "turn up". There's no loyalty. There's no compromising or 'team work' in relationships. No clue how to please a man. And again, this isn't ALL, of course

You said it's not all but in your earlier post you seemed to be making it a reflection of black women as opposed to a reflection of the type of women you surround yourself with.

If a woman is spending her weekend at the library or an art show, I doubt she is worrying about turning it up. I don't even know what that means, but it sounds ignorant.

Why are you spending time with ignorant women?

You can't look at your choices and make them a reflection of black women.

Are you meeting women at hobby groups? What about at nature clubs? Are you meeting them at the library? Are you meeting them at art shows?

Where are you meeting these drama filled women who want it turned up? I don't doubt that they exist. I'm sure they do. And many women could turn it around and say the same thing about black men.

You are frustrated and that's okay. You have that right. But your personal issues are not a reflection of black women as a whole. Yes you noted that in this post, but your first post seemed to imply otherwise.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
She married down. She saved him. I remember years ago watching one of his shows on t.v. about how she had a degree (at minimum undergrad), while nobody in his family went past high school except one person. He said something like he graduated from DeVry- class of May...or some shyt like that.

White male High School dropouts earn more than Blacks:

White High School Dropouts Have More Wealth Than Black And Hispanic College Graduates

His potential for wealth vastly exceeds her, so she didn't marry down if you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.