ATLANTA
My hairline is just fine

oprah-shakes-head.gif

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Let me know when there's some time stamps.
Just start anywhere in the middle if the video. Funny thing is this nikka is saying the SAME things that all these nikkas say on here on a daily, but they're too hard headed to give the video an objective watch

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The neighborhood was stinking long before i showed up...it tamed up a bit since trayvon martin and any other incidents where white people continue to flex on black men/boys. But it has actually has its occasional flare ups. The worst years were 2012/2013 hence the threads that yall refuse to address and got me banned over.

I don't know what you were trying to prove by goin out of your way to bump old ass threads created by trolls that ended up being banned

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Believe that all Black ppl get along brehs.

One look at this board, hell even this thread, and you will see how divided we are. That includes both men and women.

If a nonblack woman approached most of yall and u thought she was attractive, youd be on some, "well, b-b-but see...she's different" :upsetfavre:

Had it happen to me and never paid the cave bytch no mind. Some of us have no desire to date outside of our race breh. shyt, I don't even like having to be around non black people period.

Status
Not open for further replies.