• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she looks good, I tell her. If not, I dont.

I try not to associate myself with women that need constant validation. It's exhausting and eventually does the complete opposite of what she's hoping for by making me not want to pay her ANY mind.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:
i dont mean you, i dont think black men under 25 have the astronomically high incarceration and murder rate like men born in the 80s. lurk around your campus library and scoop u up one, you saw in the other thread thats where they all were on saturday morning.
you dont REALLY want an asian dude, do you?
Lies. Black dudes are not hanging around the library in large rates. I used to tutor students, and I would see maybe 1 or 2 black faces a week even though blacks are overrepresented on my campus. These dudes are hanging out in the food court, the dorms, the gym, but damn sure not the library. Asian is a last resort, but I think all black women should keep their options open. American men in general are :trash:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Welp...there goes the neighborhood.
The neighborhood was stinking long before i showed up...it tamed up a bit since trayvon martin and any other incidents where white people continue to flex on black men/boys. But it has actually has its occasional flare ups. The worst years were 2012/2013 hence the threads that yall refuse to address and got me banned over.

Status
Not open for further replies.