Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
When II first see my girl I'll tell her "I like that dress".

Three hours later she'll be like "do you like my dress?"

I'll be like :stopitslime:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Good for you, but you shouldn't castigate others for not having your same philosophy of life.

:childplease:

Everybody's life experiences shape their views, for better/worse.

IMO, Back ppl have the hardest time dating partly b/c we're so focused on extremes. Some nikkas just are who they are & just want to find a chill chick. Not saying there are no chill black chicks.....but Jon Jones is from Buffalo, not ATL or DC(pplaces with varities of black women). You are HUMAN before you are Black.

:camby:

lemme guess, you got white friends and date non black women :mjpls:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

:camby:

lemme guess, you got white friends and date non black women :mjpls:

Typical coli. Play off legit points with smilies.

I've dated nothing but black women the past several years.....but if I wanna date an Indian woman or a Hispanic woman etc, I will. I prefer darker skinned women....but I'm not gonna jjudge those who don't.

Again, show me the large population of dime Black women in buffalo NY to choose from. I'll wait....

Most black women ain't checkin for no cage fighters.

djyh

Rookie
Daps
Skin bleaching in Africa is nothing new and that magazine says November 2011:beli:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I don't know what you were trying to prove by goin out of your way to bump old ass threads created by trolls that ended up being banned

Actually many if these so called trolls are still posters and active posters. And the fact that these threads are still in tlr when they should be in the bushes prove the mindset of tge coli. The only thibk tahts changed from now and then theres more pushback from female posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.